ChicagoReefs.com Official 2014 QT:1 Paly Grow-Out Contest

rozdab

I'm still in it. I have two bumps forming. Mine does stay closed for half the day though. I'm gonna move mine off the frag rack today and put it in a spot with a little less flow.

DB9181

Time for the ONE MONTH CHECK IN :) (we started a week late)

Please check-in (frag/polyp update) by this Friday at 11:59p

Unfortunately, I am not sure why several peoples have melted - I've had good success fragging this colony previously :(

rozdab

I checked in on the 9th (does that count for the one month check-in?)but I figured I would add a horrible closed pic that shows the two bumps that have formed on my frag. I can see a couple of tentacles coming out of one of the bumps, so I am almost to two.

Anyone have two yet?

Last edited:

Green0j0s

I believe I'm going to be out... Mine hasn't opened up all week. And the bumps it had seem to be disappearing.

:-/ I'll take a picture tomorrow morning if it's still there.

CoralN00b

I believe I'm going to be out... Mine hasn't opened up all week. And the bumps it had seem to be disappearing.

:-/ I'll take a picture tomorrow morning if it's still there.
+1, mine hasn't opened for a few days now and looks to be melting.

DB9181

I'm very sorry, and disappointed in this frag/colony - I had fragged to several times in the past with no issues and seemed to be a relatively good grower - Now let's spice things up a bit . . .

I will be drawing two (2) members names that will have the chance to come pick up a $15 or under, frag or use that amount towards something else (some limitations apply)

Stay tuned for the winners :)