ChicagoReefs.com Official 2014 QT:1 Paly Grow-Out Contest

DB9181

Two numbers were randomly selected by members in chat ... they were #5 and #14.... based on registration numbers:

#5 Rozdab (Bill) --- Has gracely given his credit to inocense/Carolyn to help being her tank :)
#14 BigBarnicles (Brian)

You both have won your chioce of a $15 frag or credit towards something else in my tank (some limitations apply) -You also have the option of gifting your credit to someone else if you so choose. Congrats!!!

Last edited:

rozdab

Two numbers were randomly selected by members in chat ... they were #5 and #14.... based on registration numbers:

#5 Rozdab (Bill) --- Has gracely given his credit to inocense/Carolyn to help being her tank :)
#14 BigBarnicles (Brian)

You both have won your chioce of a $15 frag or credit towards something else in my tank (some limitations apply) -You also have the option of gifting your credit to someone else if you so choose. Congrats!!!

I love winning stuff thanks Dan but I will give my credit to Inocense for when she is ready to stock her tank with corals and she picked my registration number randomly for the drawing.

Also, how many people are left in this?

Anyway we can update the list so we know?

Looks like maybe 7 confirmed people that are out.

Last edited:

Inocense

OMG.. Thank you SO much Bill!.. I didn't see this thread and Dan told me about your generous gift today! I am sure I will find something wonderful in Dan's tank to run away with!.. lol..

:)

DB9181

I apologize -I have no idea why they were melting and coming loose, I've fragged these many times before.

If I can find something nice for a decent price, IF you all agree to it, we can "re-do this grow out.

rako1

Premium member
I dont know what happened to mine eather I had the main pp 1 baby and a bump then closed up and melted away I had a couple other pallys 1 lost also and I dont know what happened