ChicagoReefs.com Official Spring 2012 Paly Grow-Out Contest

FishBeard

Ok, Cat and Matt, if you both are interested in the deal, I can give each of you an 8 frag rock instead of rolling for the 12 frag rock, and Dave can have the aminos. How does this sound???

DaveWF

Official then! All three winners get $80 to the sponsor of their choice! Dave and Cat shoot me a text or PM who you want your money with, Matt i will call in on yours later. We will sort out the prize thing as well. Dave doesn't want frag rock, Matt doesn't want aminos? Cat, either of the prizes you are not interested in? I might be able to accommodate all three of you depending on cat...
It's a no Brainerd with me and no need to keep it secret. I'd like my credit with Dave at AquaPros!

Sent from my G2x using Tapatalk

DaveWF

It's a no Brainerd with me and no need to keep it secret. I'd like my credit with Dave at AquaPros!

"brainerd"? That's a weird auto- correct! You get the idea though.

DaveWF

Not to throw a total monkey wrench into the works, but if there were another 8 plug cave available, I'd be interested in that instead of the amino acids

Catran

I'm serious when I say this.
How about I just take my money and buy my own frag cave. The other two can go to m.miller and DaveWF. Dave has been very good to me, he can have an 8 plug and the amino acids!

I love reefers...

Catran

I'm serious when I say this.
How about I just take my money and buy my own frag cave. The other two can go to m.miller and DaveWF. Dave has been very good to me, he can have an 8 plug and the amino acids!

I love reefers...
Hopefully Dave at Aquapros has frag caves, I can have my store credit there...

I love reefers...

FishBeard

You guys are making this too complicated for me to follow now. I'm pretty certain that Dave does not have these frag caves at aquapros. They are handmade by a guy in Wisconsin who ships them to a supplier in Europe for a chain of stores out there. He makes small batches available on another forum and I was lucky enough to get a handful of them from him. I was willing to go out of pocket to trade off the 12 for two 8's so you all can have a prize. If that does not work, I am just going to throw out a random roll for the 12 frag rock and aminos and let you guys sort it out amongst yourselves.

DaveWF

I'm not trying to make this difficult, honest! My order of preference for the prize is as follows: small cave, amino acids, large cave. Hopefully this will help settle things!

FishBeard

I'm not trying to make this difficult, honest! My order of preference for the prize is as follows: small cave, amino acids, large cave. Hopefully this will help settle things!

Alright, it's settled then. If Cat is bowing out on either prize, then the 2 original prizes will go to Dave and Matt. Since Dave would prefer the aminos, those will go to him. Matt will get the frag rock. Glad that is all settled.