ChicagoReefs.com Official Spring 2012 Paly Grow-Out Contest

richiet

I'd get a better picture if I was in the running. That is the original polyp with three very large growths which are not even close to being babies.

DaveWF

Final check-in is the only deadline that disqualifies participants. 11:59pm on July 9th, or your too late. I suggest getting the final check-in posted and labeled as such sometime the week before deadline to be safe.
Just found this old post on page 17. I hate to disagree with the boss here, but the rules stated that a monthly checkin was required.

m.miller1547

Lol. I'm using tapatalk. I was referancing that quote. I think the next growout should encourage people to update monthly. Otherwise this becomes a dead thread till final check in.

Prov3:5-6

I agree especially since I will be participating in the next grow out. I think it should be...follow these rules or you are DQed

FishBeard

Not following the rules can cause you to be disqualified with no refund

I said "can" not "will".

Nobody is DQ'ed for missing a check-in. Don't make this unfun with less than an hour left.

Unless someone comes in with 6+ polyps last minute, its a 3 way tie in my book.

DaveWF

Not trying to make it un-fun - but I've always been a stickler for the rules. That's just how I roll. :-/

FWIW (assuming it is a tie and I'm involved), I'd be happy giving up my rights to the frag rack. It's too big for my tank. I was probably just going to re-sell it anyway.

DaveWF

Since there were no updates since I went to bed, can I assume that it was a 3 way tie? What's the official word on how it's being handled?

Sent from my G2x using Tapatalk

FishBeard

Looks like final results are in! We have a 3 way tie for the win! Congrats to Cat, Dave and Matt on the grow out! Would each of you please post today if you want to split the prize money equally or go into a random draw for 1st, 2nd & 3rd...

DaveWF

I'd be fine splitting the money. As I posted before, I'd also be OK giving up my rights to the frag rock to increase my chances for the amino acids. It was too big for my little tank anyway.

Sent from my G2x using Tapatalk

m.miller1547

Split the prize money. The next person to POP a head wins frag rock. I don't need or want amino acids. I'm finally gonna get my mp10 from brs.

Catran

We can split the money. I don't need the amino acids. Roll for the frag rack since the contest is over.

I love reefers...

FishBeard

We can split the money.

I love reefers...
Official then! All three winners get $80 to the sponsor of their choice! Dave and Cat shoot me a text or PM who you want your money with, Matt i will call in on yours later. We will sort out the prize thing as well. Dave doesn't want frag rock, Matt doesn't want aminos? Cat, either of the prizes you are not interested in? I might be able to accommodate all three of you depending on cat...