ChicagoReefs.com Official Spring 2013 Paly Grow-Out Contest

DB9181

Up to 23 people and still have room for PLENTY more! Jay and I fragged the colony lastnight until we ran out of frag tiles, 44 total - and if need be we still have 20-30 more polyps left on the colony!

PM me if interested in joining. Again, $15 covers your polyp (which retails $30-40/head), fragging supplies, as well as payout/prizes.

DB9181

Grow-out frags are looking healthy and happy :) (Sorry for the crappy cell-phone pic)

2 weeks left to participate in the Grow-Out Contest!

PICK UP will begin Wednesday March 6th - Unless otherwise stated, pick up availability will be 5p-11p during the week (Wed/Thurs/Fri) and just about anytime on the weekend. Again, pick up will be located in Franklin Park, IL (about 15mins from O'Hare). My house is located off of Grand & Mannheim. I will send out a reminder PM to everyone next week, along with my address/cell #.

You are more than welcome to make arrangements with other reefers and have them pick up your frag to save gas/travel time. Please let me know if someone else is grabbing a frag for you so that I can keep them all accounted for. Obviously, if someone else picks up your frag, I no longer am liable for the health of it - All frags will leave healthy.

Also, if there is enough interest/need, I am not opposed to making a run out to AP/Reefwise/etc to meet up with several people for pick up on the weekend.

Still have lots of frags available - got 25 reefers in the grow-out (Current pay-out to 1st: $125), lets get more people signed up!

FishBeard

Any other grand prizes been established yet? Looks like $125 surplus before fragging supplies? We should be able to get a few nice prizes for the winners with that. A par bulb for the winner would be sweet...

DB9181

$10 of the entry is going to payout - I already had plenty of glue and razors, and frag tiles were very reasonable per tile.

Also, several members have contacted me with donated frags as raffle prizes through-out the contest :)

Any other grand prizes been established yet? Looks like $125 surplus before fragging supplies? We should be able to get a few nice prizes for the winners with that. A par bulb for the winner would be sweet...

DB9181

I am pleased to announce, with the assistance & support of Jimmy at Coral Compulsion, we have added a Grand Prize to the winner of the Grow-out!

Along with a cash prize/sponsor credit, The winner will receive a new:

Par38 Unit w/ Gooseneck clamp and dimmer module

Thank you Jimmy and Coral Compulsion for your amazing products and continued support!

Please take a moment to check them out:

brianspider

I am pleased to announce, with the assistance & support of Jimmy at Coral Compulsion, we have added a Grand Prize to the winner of the Grow-out!

Thank you Jimmy and Coral Compulsion for your amazing products and continued support!

Awesome!! Thanks CC!

m.miller1547

Nice! Have fun with contest gents. I'm stepping out on this one. I already have gobstoppers and tank reality is at its peak right now.

Herbie

Banned

So awesome Jimmy. I'd love to add another of your lights to my collection!!