ChicagoReefs.com Official Spring 2013 Paly Grow-Out Contest

jayjigga

Frags can be transported for sure, for majority of folks. Lost whereabouts, and we'll figure it out.

Gary, where in the city?

Gary

I'm right downtown, not asking for a delivery service, i'll be more then happy to meet anyone near an L or something I can actually travel too. I live near wacker and wells, and work near the higher on Ontario. 350 W Ontario.

jayjigga

O man nate I was going to ask u to pick up mine, dang.
Lol, fret not. I feel a Sho Tank visit brewing between one of ma friends if not maself.

I'm right downtown, not asking for a delivery service, i'll be more then happy to meet anyone near an L or something I can actually travel too. I live near wacker and wells, and work near the higher on Ontario. 350 W Ontario.
We have quite a few downtown reefers or guys that go downtown for work. Let's stir the buzz and the community will take care of itself :)

Siebo

Premium member
I can hook you up Gary. I work in the Merchandise Mart and live in Logan sq

Gary

I can hook you up Gary. I work in the Merchandise Mart and live in Logan sq
Awesome, that'd be great. I can always meet you at MM one day/time that's good for you. I walk past it twice a day. :) I go to the Starbucks across the street quite often.

CoralCompulsion

No need to thank me everyone. I travel all over the midwest doing frag shows for different clubs and groups, and spend a bunch of time on all different forums, and you guys are definitely the best group of reefers I have come across. I appreciate all the support you give me, so I like to help you all out whenever I can.

Now all you folks with our CC-120 fixtures better dim them down, so you don't have an unfair advantage over everyone else :) Just kidding, good luck everyone!

DB9181

Well - I had enough of the Chi-Town Snow, Im currently enjoying the Sunny skies of Cali (52 degrees at 10a isn't bad)

Just a reminder, please make sure to send in your $15 registration (covers grow-out polyp, fragging supplies, and prizes)

There's also still room to enter! We will also be having some random raffles throughout the 3-month contest - Various members within our reefing community have donated some frags to raffle off.

Frag pick up will begin Wednesday March 6th - Sunday March 10th. During the week, I am available for pickup at my house (Franklin Park) from 5p-11p, as well as most of the day Sat/Sun. My girlfriend is coming home/in town that weekend, so weekday pick up would be preferred, or Sat/Sun morning/early afternoon. However, I'm willing to make arrangements for everyone, as well as probably run out to Reefwise and/or AquaPros Saturday afternoon. I am located at Grand Ave. & Mannheim Ave.

Frag selection will be on a first-come-first-serve basis - Most frags are of equal size (fatties), but you are encouraged to pick up as soon as possible to have your choice at the lot. You are also more than welcome/encouraged to arrange for one person to pick up several frags to save commuting time/distance.

Please PM with what day/time you think you can pick up - I will reply with my Address/cell phone number.

Herbie

Banned
Probably should start a new thread but I'm definitely looking for some help with pickup. If anyone can help ferry (or pony express) a frag north for me it would be greatly appreciated. (Pretty sure jepun21 is going to want on the train too)

tkh

Probably should start a new thread but I'm definitely looking for some help with pickup. If anyone can help ferry (or pony express) a frag north for me it would be greatly appreciated. (Pretty sure jepun21 is going to want on the train too)
I might be able to help out, if we can work out good timing for everyone involved, and you don't get a closer courier. (I'm in Highwood, so a bit east of you).

jayjigga

I work in Arl Heights, so if anyone wants to meet me around that area, I can bring some for the north and northwest suburbs. Holla at your boy!