ChicagoReefs COMMUNITY PAR METER LOAN/RENTAL PROGRAM

goat585

Administrator
[MENTION=1277]jrpark22000[/MENTION] and [MENTION=127]goat585[/MENTION]

Hey guys, are we still doing the PAR Meter program?

I'm in need this week or next.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I do have it available. I will pm you tomorrow with the details

Tom

dfee

Premium member
I can get it out to you next week will that work?

If so I will send you a message with the details

Tom
How long is the waiting list now?? How can I find out what option I belong to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goat585

Administrator

if you look above your avatar it's shows your a senior member. Premium membership information is located in the top menu bar under membership.

i waiting to hear back from one member if they are going to borrow it otherwise you would be up next.

goat585

Administrator

if you look above your avatar it's shows your a senior member. Premium membership information is located in the top menu bar under membership. You are option 3 of the rental program.

i waiting to hear back from one member if they are going to borrow it otherwise you would be up next.

dfee

Premium member
if you look above your avatar it's shows your a senior member. Premium membership information is located in the top menu bar under membership. You are option 3 of the rental program.

Ok. Thanks. Let me know. These leds are driving me nuts. Good results with this par meter and leds??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

goat585

Administrator
Ok. Thanks. Let me know. These leds are driving me nuts. Good results with this par meter and leds??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
From what I understand people that have borrowed it have had it work on all types of lighting. All it does is tell you how bright the light source is so the source should not matter much.

conchman

Premium member
Sir, I would like to add my name to the list. If ok, I would just drop off deposit, and pick it up at your place.

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
Hey, I'm looking to swap my T5s with LEDs. When is the next time you are heading to Naperville [MENTION=127]goat585[/MENTION] ?

goat585

Administrator
Hey, I'm looking to swap my T5s with LEDs. When is the next time you are heading to Naperville [MENTION=127]goat585[/MENTION] ?

Im not sure if I will be out that way before the Blue Line Coral Event. If I am I will let you know

Tom

Blue Line Coral

Premium Sponsor
This is a great program for CR Members.

If you're in need of a meter and it is unavailable at the time, we have one for rent at the store as well :)