ChicagoReef's Version 2 T-Shirts - Round 2

jrpark22000

Premium member
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking into the possiblity of doing up some more shirts. I've the original logos from the last round of V2 CR shirts, so other than the variances of using a different supplier, the shirts will look the same. I've got a couple options and can do cheap thin white ones, or spend the money on good quality black shirts. We'd also likely be able to mix in some long sleeve shorts depending on who I use for the printing.

Let's hear it, who'd be interested?

********UPDATE *******
Ok, I’ve got all the shipping figured out. I estimated $4 for shipping but it ended up at almost $6 with packaging. With that, below is the breakdown for shirt pricing.

$10 each for youth and s-xl (short sleeve)
$12 each for XXL (short sleeve)
$12 each for s-xl Longsleeve
$13 each for Vneck XXL

Depending on the below option will depend on the shipping cost;

For existing premium members I'll cover all the shipping costs, you only need to pay the cost of the shirt(s)
For new premium members It's $20 for a shirt shipped to you and a year of premium membership. For additional shirts, you only need to pay the cost of the shirt(s). Shipping for additional shirts is free.
For all others It’s $5 shipping for the first shirt, additional shirts ship free.

In the next post is the list of what people expressed interest in. I do have several extras in s-xl short sleeved.

Here's the info on the last shirt order;
http://www.chicagoreefs.com/forums/showthread.php/18168-ChicagoReef-s-Version-2-T-Shirts-Lowered-prices

View attachment 11956

jrpark22000

Premium member
*****update 11/18/2015*****

I'm out of 2xl, XL, have a few large, few small and several mediums. It's time to look at putting in another order.

So far I have;

jrpark22000 - several
rockhead - longsleeve XL x2 PAID Sent
dgagvgeg - 2XL x1 PAID
Mjl714 - XL x1 PAID Sent

Last edited by a moderator:

enzo1028

Premium member
Woo! Mine doesn't fit anymore, can't tell if I gained weight or it shrank

Last edited:

enzo1028

Premium member
Customink.com has some pretty good quality and decent prices. We use them all the time to make shirts for my work.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Customink.com has some pretty good quality and decent prices. We use them all the time to make shirts for my work.
Thank you, they are one of the online places I've quoted. I'll also look around for local shops as it looks like there may be enough interest.

Tkroll0321

Premium member
Thank you, they are one of the online places I've quoted. I'll also look around for local shops as it looks like there may be enough interest.
Theteeguy.com

A good buddy of mine who does awesome work, he's local too! Get a quote from him and tell him Tyler Kroll sent you.

maidia

Team CR
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking into the possiblity of doing up some more shirts. I've the original logos from the last round of V2 CR shirts, so other than the variances of using a different supplier, the shirts will look the same. I've got a couple options and can do cheap thin white ones, or spend the money on good quality black shirts. We'd also likely be able to mix in some long sleeve shorts depending on who I use for the printing.

Let's hear it, who'd be interested?

For low quantitiy orders, I've got quotes of $13 for thin white T-shirts and $23 for quality black ones. The prices would only go down with higher volume.

Here's the info on the last shirt order;
http://www.chicagoreefs.com/forums/showthread.php/18168-ChicagoReef-s-Version-2-T-Shirts-Lowered-prices

View attachment 11956

I am in for black one...

jrpark22000

Premium member
I've got the couple local quotes back, wow. Better than I hoped. Online stores were giving quotes of $23 per shirt. With shipping it'd put them over $25 a peice.

The local supplier is only $10 per shirt for an order of 48 shirts and only $9 if we order 100. They are the same hanes comfortsoft crew neck shirts we used last time, with the same images and colors. Packaing and shipping costs from me to you all should be in the $3-4 range. As is stands with the info I have, it looks like $14 per shirt for the first and $10 for any additional shirt mailed to the same address. I don't know if there is an additional charge for xxl and above. The image is sized so we can order youth, small, medium, large, xl, etc. I can also inquire about long sleeves, or other options if people are interested.

For all premium members (new and old alike) I'll cover all the shipping costs. Once we can get final pricing, I'll know how much more I can knock off the price of the shirt too. I'm also covering the setup fees, so no worries about that.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Ok, I've got the second post updated with a list to keep track of interest. If you'd like to be added, dropped, changed, or provide specifics, please either reply here or PM.

Either way I'll likely do the minimum order of 48 to get the pricing locked in at $10 per shirt. It won't hurt to have the extras on hand for the future.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Youth shirts will be $.50 more and xxl (and larger) are $2 more than the above base line pricing.

Even if people aren't interested now, feel free to post what shirt sizes you'd be interested in. I'll order the shirts up either way and would like to get an idea of how many of each size to order.