ChicagoReef's Version 2 T-Shirts - Round 2

jrpark22000

Premium member
Ok, shirt order is ready to pull the trigger on. The only size/style not available is [MENTION=2131]Tonyssrx[/MENTION] Vneck Longsleeve.

Previous quote is right on;
$10 each for youth and s-xl
$12 each for XXL
$12 each for s-xl Longsleeve
$13 each for Vneck XXL

For s-xxl I'm ordering extra of every size, ordering more quantities of the most common sizes.
I'm ordering one extra for each m-xl longsleeve
For youth and vneck I'm only ordering what was requested.

jrpark22000

Premium member
The shirts are in progress at the printer. Shouldn't be too much longer until their ready to ship to me in Japan (aka NWI.)

jrpark22000

Premium member
Good the hear, Is anyone doing a Pick up for these locally or will they have to be shipped to everyone?
They'er being printed in IL, but shipped to me in NWI, bypassing IL tax :D... Once at my place anyone is welcome to come get them, but at about $4 to ship each shirt not sure if it's economical to pick them up unless your close. Once I get the shirts we can arrange whatever anyone wants.

jrpark22000

Premium member
T's have been printed and shipped. Should have them in a couple days. If my schedule holds I'm hoping to be getting around to sorting and PM'ng every one late next week for those who showed interest.

skyon888

Surprised I'm just now seeing this thread, has anybody called dibs on the extra XL long sleeve yet?

I've already got a short sleeve from the last go around, a long sleeve would be great with winter approaching!

jrpark22000

Premium member
Surprised I'm just now seeing this thread, has anybody called dibs on the extra XL long sleeve yet?

I've already got a short sleeve from the last go around, a long sleeve would be great with winter approaching!
Not yet, I'll put you on the list for it.

jrpark22000

Premium member
The shirts look great! They are so close to identical, you have to lay this version next to the previous to see the couple sublte differences.

It's taking me a bit longer than I hoped to get ready to ship. There is a myriad of options that I'm sifting through for thermal printers, I had no idea there was so much to printing my own postage.