ChicagoReef's Version 2 T-Shirts - Round 2

jrpark22000

Premium member
The Printer just emailed me saying they'll be done printing today! I should have them by mid next week and be mailing out the shirts on back order.

vic2631

Great shirts if you need a screenprinter let me know .can get you cheap pricing and quality work . i work for a screen printing supply company and know many screen printers.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Great shirts if you need a screenprinter let me know .can get you cheap pricing and quality work . i work for a screen printing supply company and know many screen printers.
Thanks. I've been using a great guy up north, Ethan at theteeguy.com

willtheld

If you're heading to the b96 jingle bash tonight you'll see a Chicago reefs shirt at control world (front of house) in the middle of the crowd!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrpark22000

Premium member
If you're heading to the b96 jingle bash tonight you'll see a Chicago reefs shirt at control world (front of house) in the middle of the crowd!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome, if you get the chance shoot a cell pic and lets us see the crowd.

dgagvgeg

The Printer just emailed me saying they'll be done printing today! I should have them by mid next week and be mailing out the shirts on back order.
I believe I have a shirt coming this round, I will be at the party next saturday, if you want to just bring it there can save you the shipping cost. Up to you!

jrpark22000

Premium member
USPS delivered the shirts today. Once again I have lots of shirts on hand. I'm sending out the back orders tomorrow.