ChicagoReef's Version 2 T-Shirts - Round 2

jrpark22000

Premium member
[MENTION=2131]Tonyssrx[/MENTION] [MENTION=2299]Venom[/MENTION] Glad they arrived and are up to your expectations, Enjoy!

jrpark22000

Premium member
Getting very low on Xl and 2Xl and only a couple Small. Still have several in Med and LG. Will look at putting in another shirt order if I run out of a couple sizes.

w.lohrman

Let me know when your ready to order another round of shirts I might be able to give you better pricing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

jrpark22000

Premium member
Let me know when your ready to order another round of shirts I might be able to give you better pricing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Thank you. At $10ea for dual sided 4 color printing on hanes comfort soft, it'll be hard to beat. I spent some time looking before putting this order in. Please let me know if you think there is a decent savings elsewhere.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Anyone want me to bring Tshirts to the show for local pickup? I'm planning on bringing a couple of each M, L and XL.

Cubano32

Premium member
Anyone want me to bring Tshirts to the show for local pickup? I'm planning on bringing a couple of each M, L and XL.
What's the email you want me to send my payment to and yes could you bring one for me there

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

jrpark22000

Premium member
well, I'm now out of XL and 2XL. I've got a few L, several M and a few S. With all that, I'll need to put in another order soon enough. Anyone need anything special, LS, vneck, other?