Chicagoreefs zoa growout contest Sponsored by Colormecoral

imbuggin

where is pick up? did I miss it? if it is easy for me to get to I am in for a try. Zoo's aren't my thing, but I would see what happens

EyeReef

Hey Tom and David..sign up for contest is still open. Would you guys like to pick up in lockport or the city?

fastrc

This sort of sucks, i didn't know we were picking up before last signup date so means in gonna be over a week behind since i can't pickup till next weekend.John make sure your dosing mine so they will have a good start!

bluethumb

What a great idea! The contest not the blender. (hows the tamarind wrasse David?) hope there is still room.

fastrc

They actually do better in a good display that has been setup than in a frag tank i think,My zoa's in my display grow probably twice as fast as my frag tank only tank doe's. I think a display that's feed alot is great for zoa's! Ive heard zoa's like a dirty tank better than a really clean tank.

imbuggin

What a great idea! The contest not the blender. (hows the tamarind wrasse David?) hope there is still room.
he is doing well, but as of now only come out in the moring through early evening. He is yet to be around when its feeding time. I do see him pick at the rock though. He is a master at dissapearing. When he isn't swimming there is no finding him. I have no idea where he hides.

mr_z

lol sorry what i meant was in my tank. i dont have the appropriate lighting for growing anything :-(

ColorMeCorals

I paid $25.00 on Ebay and they wanted 35.00 to ship. I tryed to pick something people might like and get a use out of rather than a crapy thing for a grow out. So l can't see it being a bad deal for anyone that does not already have them.
LOL, it's only $15. I paid $40 + shipping for my 1st PD polyp.

EyeReef

Im planning to make a trip out to John in the next day or 2..so if you guys need a city pickup and haven't contacted me yet, please do it asap.

ColorMeCorals

It looks like I will be tied up Sunday for Lockport pick ups so please plan your pick ups and start letting people know.Im home during the week .