Cornbred Frag Grow Out

ColaAddict

I will post pics probably this Friday. Corals are doing fine. Bugatti still hanging in there, hoping for more tissue to regenerate, it's hard to see if there's even a mouth because of the tissue recession bet they don't really need a mouth to survive. Eventually a mouth should form as long as its regenerating it's tissue. My **** Shrimps steals food from them when I feed my tank. I'm still trying to finish my dedicated grow out tank so I can feed without crabs/shrimp/fish stealing food

ColaAddict

Chalice May update

Here's update pics. sorry about picture quality. Next time I take pics they should all be in my shallow grow out tank and should be able to take better pics. Don't mind the bleached out acro in the group shot :( darn wild caught acro! the last pic is the bugatti, there is actually a mouth :) I will try feeding it more.

ColaAddict

some of them looks like they have grown and I'm just happy the bugatti hasn't gotten worse. I can't wait to get my actual grow out tank going, so I can feed them without other critters stealing food.

ColaAddict

Rich, I'll take pics tom. I'm going to work. The my bugatti looks like it's starting to get some colors back, it's a slow recovery, but I think it's gonna pull through (fingers crossed).

richiet

That's awesome. I keep looking at rich's auctions on eBay and I want to buy some of his chalices. Then I remember we already did :).

ColaAddict

what are you guys searching under on ebay for Rich Negrets frags?
I just type in chalice and look for the chalice corals, the cornbred stuff are very easy to spot. He starts selling mid-week i think and sale ends Sundays, so I would take a look midweek. I can provide you a link if you want.

ColaAddict

My Bugatti

Here is the my bugatti, getting some color back. It's headed the right direction which is great. I will post pics of the rest when I can get better pics once I move them to my grow out tank in a few days.

JimmyJohn

Thanks guys for the responses and link im excited to look at some of his frags to possibly buy for my tank here in the next few months.... Also i actually sat down today and read all 28 pages this is really awesome how this went down with this frag grow out, wish I could of been part of it. There will always be a next time though :)....

richiet

That is looking a lot better. Almost looks like a chalice again :). Great job on taking care of it. Looks like it has a few eyes too.

ColaAddict

Thanks guys for the responses and link im excited to look at some of his frags to possibly buy for my tank here in the next few months.... Also i actually sat down today and read all 28 pages this is really awesome how this went down with this frag grow out, wish I could of been part of it. There will always be a next time though :)....
You could always try to set up another grow out. There's a ton of grow outs in R2R, but they consists of people from different states. It's nice to have a local grow out. We need more grow out's around here.

fishyfish22

Premium member
this grow out is awesome!! next we should all try something crazy and do a xenia grow out!!:sarcastic::sarcastic: good luck with the chalice!