CR's Holiday Party at MCF !!! Dec 10

anicemess

Even I was drooling over those!

As long as you have a big enough tank
I'm the one with the 400 gallon that had to take the window out to get it in the house. One of the grey rays swam straight up the wall, right up to me and said, "take me home with you!" I wasn't sure that's what he said so I had him repeat it...

anicemess

The huge tub was awesome.I like the cortez rays,i heard there was a blue spot but did not see him.
He was there, I caught him swimming at the surface as if he was checking how high the wall was. My he was gorgeous!

Tethered_Limbs

LOL, I don't supposed we had a chance to talk last night? I was trying to make it around and meet as many people as I could with what time we had. It felt like the event could have been an entire day, the 3 hours just flew by!
im not sure. i wasnt asking ppls names, prolly shud have....

DB9181

I was surprised how many of these were left after the event. There were some nice ultras and nice bleeding apples for only $65! Ya, they were small, but the price couldn't be beat and you get to watch them groooooow!

That's sad :( Did you call them up today?
Yeah - I sent them an email early this morning (before they opened) with a picture of the DOA in bag from lastnight. I was really happy to get a Filament Flasher and really bummed now. I had the car warmed up, etc. What i dont understand is that I had 3 sexy shrimp and 3 peppermint shrimp in bags w/ much less water and they were completely find and doing great. I would think the tiny shrimp is less water (to buffer temp) would have suffered before a fish in a large bag...

DB9181

Even I was drooling over those!

I'm the one with the 400 gallon that had to take the window out to get it in the house. One of the grey rays swam straight up the wall, right up to me and said, "take me home with you!" I wasn't sure that's what he said so I had him repeat it...
Not to get off topic: Anicemess, I remember reading about you taking out the window to get that tank in... hope its working out for ya :)

rattyE36

Left with some awesome stuff! I got a giant orange spot blenny, a sweet yellow coris wrasse, 5 $2 sps frags, one awesome SPS colony, and 2 damsels which my frogfish ate within 12 hours of them being in the tank...woops! :) Had an awesome time in my sweet ugly sweater and turtle neck!

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
Yeah, that's right! The BEST raffle prize of all!
The proud winner of salt-creep remover! Lemme know if it works, I might try it on my car this winter to keep the salt off :lol:

It was nice meeting you Ted, as well as many old and new faces!

Since I'm reserving this months allowance for a new mp40, I only picked up 4 of those yellow and pink Talbot's Damsels. They're all eating and doing well. They've also found their own little hiding spots from my large Imperator who is trying to chase them, but he's just too big and clumsy.

Cubbies

The proud winner of salt-creep remover! Lemme know if it works, I might try it on my car this winter to keep the salt off :lol:

It was nice meeting you Ted, as well as many old and new faces!

Since I'm reserving this months allowance for a new mp40, I only picked up 4 of those yellow and pink Talbot's Damsels. They're all eating and doing well. They've also found their own little hiding spots from my large Imperator who is trying to chase them, but he's just too big and clumsy.
Damsels?? Wait till they grow to be like your last one. . . :lol:

FishBeard

Left with some awesome stuff! I got a giant orange spot blenny, a sweet yellow coris wrasse, 5 $2 sps frags, one awesome SPS colony, and 2 damsels which my frogfish ate within 12 hours of them being in the tank...woops! :) Had an awesome time in my sweet ugly sweater and turtle neck!
Poor damsels... But anyways, Blake is just tying up a few details, but I should have my froggy soon! Can't wait! This one looks absolutely SIIICK! I hope everything checks out with the supplier!

I had a great time. I came home with 18 chalice frags, Three SPS colonies, a very ultra LOBO mixed rock, two ultra anemone in colors I have never seen before, five acan frags and some other things that slip my mind. . Had a wonderful time visiting with people and the livestock was all first grade. Overall a wonderful time. I even left raffle prizes for others to win I was so happy with what I purchased.

rattyE36

Poor damsels... But anyways, Blake is just tying up a few details, but I should have my froggy soon! Can't wait! This one looks absolutely SIIICK! I hope everything checks out with the supplier!
I saw all the frogs from exotic reef imports also! Which one do you think you are going with?

EricTheRed

and 2 damsels which my frogfish ate within 12 hours of them being in the tank...woops! :) Had an awesome time in my sweet ugly sweater and turtle neck!
Ohh, that's sorta funny since we were talking about your frogfish and you didn't think he could eat them beacuse he was so small. Well, I gues you know now :rofl:

it was nice meeting you, hopefully those montis take off for you.

EricTheRed

I had a great time. I came home with 18 chalice frags, Three SPS colonies, a very ultra LOBO mixed rock, two ultra anemone in colors I have never seen before, five acan frags and some other things that slip my mind. . Had a wonderful time visiting with people and the livestock was all first grade. Overall a wonderful time. I even left raffle prizes for others to win I was so happy with what I purchased.
Wow, you must have spent the whole time shopping!! Glad you were able to make the trip up!

Tethered_Limbs

where were the 2$ frags?