Dre's 25gal cube of PURO!!!

Lil BamBam

Premium member
If you're looking into some schooling fish a group of engineer gobies are a good choice. They look like tiny catfishes haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My kids want firefish and a starfish.. So will see what time will tell. I miss my blue dot damsel!!

Love the rock work and looks a sweet neighborhood.
Thanks!! Yeah, houses here are beautiful and no grass to cut ? Weather here is always the same..lol!

Lookin good!!!
Thanks! Trying to go different with this one.

Diggin the perra build!
Your auto correct kicked in..lol!! Thanks.

Well did a leak test and had to make a few modifications to the gasket. But we are good to roll Now!! Also have black paint as clear was a no go. Time to relax and hope to have this baby up on Sat or Sun

1mg

Looks good look forward to seeing it in person. Should be just starting to come together by than.

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Well she was up Fri night and good thing many things were layout 1st as it went smooth!!

This was Sat morning before work.. Was able to toss fish in

All my corals by Sat afternoon!! Good thing I have a very good amount of LR to support this change. Used all the water also as nothing was tossed and skimmer is running wet. Keeping a very close eye for a week!!

Lil BamBam

Premium member
No room for error!! I didn't expect the LFS to place the overflow box high. But I like the way it looks! They made the drain 1inch and return 3/4

jm23

Are you using wavemakers? Might be a little too close to the top for that. Looks great though.

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Equipment
-15g sump w/Fuge --> Return
-RKL Controller w/2x PC4, 1xSL1, 2x Float Switch, PH probe
-Coral Compulsion 120 Dimmable Led (hope to upgrade to the new fixture)
-1 MP10W
-SC-S50 skimmer w/MOD
-Reef Keeper Lite, 2xPC4, SL1 and two float switches
-Rio 2100 but have a mag 5 as back up
-SWC 3 Dosing Pump (off line until demand is high)
-1x TLF with MJ1200 but will run another one soon
-One MJ1200 MOD for flow in sump
-150w Heater
-2x aqua lifters
-1x koralia 425 but looking for another one

Livestock
-1 Clowns purchased from Reef Culture
-1 Neon Dottyback
-1 chromis

Last edited:

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Ran some tests and results aren't good!!

NO3 around 25ppm under but these colors are hard to tell..lol!!
ALK 7
CAL 300
Phosphate 0.09
Didn't even test for MAG as I'm sure it's low.

Salt being used Red Sea Pro!! It seems many of the LFS love this product... Also great that I can get it for $50 for the 5gal bucket ?

DD

"Rambo"
Dre!!!! The tank looks awesome! Can't wait to see all of the sexy znps you put in that bad boy!