Dre's 25gal cube of PURO!!!

Lil BamBam

Premium member
I better see a sunburst nem in there. LOL
Thanks to a very good buddy and reefer (Herb)!!! He was able to ship her to me and keep the sunburst tradition going here in AZ along keeping a few there also. ? A few members already have a clone thanks to Herb!!

How is yours doing?

Last edited:
Well she was up Fri night and good thing many things were layout 1st as it went smooth!!

This was Sat morning before work.. Was able to toss fish in

All my corals by Sat afternoon!! Good thing I have a very good amount of LR to support this change. Used all the water also as nothing was tossed and skimmer is running wet. Keeping a very close eye for a week!!

:0 This build is coming along real dope!!! It's making me excited to see my cube up in running but I'm still slowly collecting equipment ):

I'm diggin' the scape tho looking good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Thanks Seanytotha!!!

A little update!! Tank is doing well but going through a very small cycle as expected. But nothing that WC can fix!!! Really trying to stay away from using GFO right now as none of the LFS carry the one I like. Finding cheato here is not easy for some reason, but was able to score Red Dragon breath.. Will have to research the growth and purpose.

Here are some photo's

Dark beer!!!

Sump

Last edited:

Lil BamBam

Premium member
You don't worry about the nem smothering any of the Z's?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Nope, frags will soon be moved and placed on rocks! Just trying to fight the mini cycle 1st before anything is placed permanent. But they have touched and really don't see anything happening yet.

SkullV

Looking good Dre, at least now I know I can ship the stuff I really want to you when I move to AZ and pick it up after the drive :)

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Looking good Dre, at least now I know I can ship the stuff I really want to you when I move to AZ and pick it up after the drive :)
That won't be a problem!!! Tank is still not up to soft acro SPS, but I'm working on it.. You better keep all of it as the market here is not that great!!! Well it is if you are up to spend $20 less from online vendors..lol!!!