Fantasy Football 2015

What days would you prefer for the draft? Keep in mind Monday is a holiday.

• Total voters

CoralN00b

Here it is everyone...... without further delay, the 2015 Fantasy Football Thread!!!

These are the names I had from last year. Please let me know if you want to play again or not. If not, I will remove you and move to the next in line for those that PM'd me with interest so far. If anybody else would like in, please PM me and I will add you to the list in order to be fair.

If you are listed below and want to remain in, please PM me your e-mail address. I will keep the league in Yahoo, as we did last year. It also has a mobile drafting feature which will make it easier for everyone.

If anybody changed their screen name or is no longer on the forums, let me know please and I will see what we can do.

1. CoralN00b

2. [MENTION=2750]vuciouswife[/MENTION]

3. [MENTION=1805]Green0j0s[/MENTION]

4. @BigKev

5. [MENTION=636]Gary[/MENTION]

6. [MENTION=1831]Tkroll0321[/MENTION]

7. [MENTION=59]Steve1986[/MENTION]

8. [MENTION=2309]enzo1028[/MENTION]

9. [MENTION=2634]vucious[/MENTION]

10. [MENTION=1187]Siebo[/MENTION]

11. [MENTION=1226]Knuckles[/MENTION]

12. @ADOGG80

Next members......

Clownwizard

Let's fill the league up and get it activated and then we can set a draft date. Last year we did September 2nd I believe. During the week would probably work best for everyone and during the evening. So keep that in mind. I think we went with an 8PM on a Tuesday last year.

CoralN00b

I'm out, last year turned me off from playing.
You sure? I know last year got kind of jumbled at start and finish but we can play for fun. If we all decide to put up a small cost for a gift card then we can but other than that, it should just be for fun.

CoralN00b

After thinking about it, I think I have a good idea.

We will keep the league free and for fun. One prize will be offered this year. I will pick it up myself. A gift card or colony or something. The league can decide what is best but I am guessing a gift card is best to a Local or online shop that we all can use. Winner takes the gift.

I should have made sure everyone collected last year and since I was out, I missed that opportunity and it is my fault. So I will pick up a gift card that we decide on, everyone plays for free and fun and winner takes the card. That should get us back on track. Sound good?

Gary

You sure? I know last year got kind of jumbled at start and finish but we can play for fun. If we all decide to put up a small cost for a gift card then we can but other than that, it should just be for fun.
Yes, I'm sure. What it should or could be needs to be decided before the season starts not after the season starts when x was promised but y was delivered. Not only did I get the short end of the stick, but so did Enzo who paid me for winning. He is the biggest loser here, then me. I'm in two other leagues and this would be my third, like it was last year, I play leagues for money as it adds a different dynamic.

CoralN00b

Yes, I'm sure. What it should or could be needs to be decided before the season starts not after the season starts when x was promised but y was delivered. Not only did I get the short end of the stick, but so did Enzo who paid me for winning. He is the biggest loser here, then me. I'm in two other leagues and this would be my third, like it was last year, I play leagues for money as it adds a different dynamic.
I understand. I get what you are saying though and you bring up a good point. I didn't even check last year's. I will go back and see what was supposed to go out and take care of it myself so there aren't any hard feelings. Enzo did mention this to me earlier so I will square him away first. I don't want anybody having hard feelings about it but I understand. Ultimately, if anybody didn't pay.... it was my fault as the commissioner for not collecting it all. Even if I had stuff going on, I should have remembered this.

Sorry for any issues last year Gary. If you reconsider, let me know. I don't want anybody to have any issues on here and I will make sure it doesn't happen again. I think Enzo should also be co-comish as well. Just in case anything happens.

vuciouswife

Hi - I will let someone else play in my place.

FYI - I know I said I would give a $25 gift certificate to a LFS to someone last year. I wasn't sure who was supposed to get what since it got a little iffy in the end. I did not get around to giving that out to someone, but will definitely make it right. [MENTION=636]Gary[/MENTION] or [MENTION=2309]enzo1028[/MENTION] if one of you should have received it, please PM me and I will get it to you. [MENTION=1725]CoralN00b[/MENTION] if it's someone else, could you let me know? Thanks and I apologize!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

enzo1028

Premium member
Hi - I will let someone else play in my place.

FYI - I know I said I would give a $25 gift certificate to a LFS to someone last year. I wasn't sure who was supposed to get what since it got a little iffy in the end. I did not get around to giving that out to someone, but will definitely make it right. [MENTION=636]Gary[/MENTION] or [MENTION=2309]enzo1028[/MENTION] if one of you should have received it, please PM me and I will get it to you. [MENTION=1725]CoralN00b[/MENTION] if it's someone else, could you let me know? Thanks and I apologize!

I believe it goes to [MENTION=636]Gary[/MENTION], I definitely didn't win last year.

Sad to see you not playing this year, you had an awesome team!

Gary

Honestly, I'm not trying to make a stink, It's a long time ago and I'm not that worried about it.

madjoe

Premium member
I would play but dont know how or much about football i know how to play lol but i watch da bears and u dont learn much from them beaides how to lose lol so im out good luck hope this thread gets back on track

vuciouswife

I believe it goes to [MENTION=636]Gary[/MENTION], I definitely didn't win last year.

Sad to see you not playing this year, you had an awesome team!

Haha thanks! There were quite a few people that wanted to play last year so I want to give them a chance to play too. Good luck this year!