Fantasy Football 2015

What days would you prefer for the draft? Keep in mind Monday is a holiday.

• Total voters

enzo1028

Premium member
This league is crazy. We are on week 13/14 in the regular season and not a single team has clinched a playoff spot.

CoralN00b

Just wanted to tie up this thread. Luke (clownwizard) ended up taking the shiva on this season. It was great season. Congrats Luke!

I transferred Luke his prize for him to spend wherever his little reefer heart desires.

I put a reminder in my calendar to start much earlier next year and i think we will have an easier time getting it together. Maybe even get everyone together for the draft if we can. Buffalo Wild wings or something or at my home. We will figure it out in a few months.

I was also looking into one of those championship belts. We will see and discuss it here soon. Congrats again Luke and till next season guys.

Who does everyone have Sunday? I wouldn't mind seeing either win but I want Cam to get his ring. I think the panthers are hungrier than the bronco's for this one and will play with more heart.

enzo1028

Premium member
It was fun!

I have my money on Carolina. I want to see Tillman & Olsen get a ring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ClownWizard

Thank you for the prize CoralN00b and thanks everyone for a great season!

Glad to see Peyton get a ring in what will most likely be his last game, but man that Denver defense is nasty