Fantasy Football 2015

What days would you prefer for the draft? Keep in mind Monday is a holiday.

• Total voters

madjoe

Premium member
I've had coworkers do it on the actual holiday before. I still can't figure out that nonsense aside from the price lol

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Yea had friend do it on thanks giving lets say i didnt make that one. Be funny if we end up at same wedding lol

CoralN00b

All the invites are sent. Sorry for the delay. Had some unexpected calls after I had my coffee and walked my dogs.

I PM'd any that I needed an e-mail for still. Yahoo was acting wacky about importing everyone's stuff from last year so I had to resend invites.

For the draft, would Tuesday or Wednesday work better for everyone? It would have to be an evening draft if it is during the week.

CoralN00b

Also, I jsut posted a poll where you can pick the days that work best for the draft for you. You can pick multiple days. The day with the most votes will win here.

CoralN00b

Looks like tuesday or wednesday is the best option so far. I am still waiting on one more e-mail address and then 3 more people to fully join. Then we are good to go. Please vote for a date if you have not already.

CoralN00b

Ok guys let's nail this date down. So it is Tuesday or Wednesday that seems to work best. Has everyone voted in the poll for their day?

Also, our league is just about full. I had one more email I needed but the invite was sent and we should be good to go.

I made Enzo co-comish already so we are good ont hat front and he can make any changes as needed. No rules or anything were changed. The system will randomly generate the draft picks for us. I am not touching any of the rules or changing any of that. All I will do is load the date in for the draft and that is it.

Remember, we are playing for fun this year but the winner of the super bowl will receive a gift certificate to a LFS or online store of their choice, provide by myself.

Let's have a fun and we can talk smack week to week on this thread! :beer:

Maybe even meet up for one week and watch the games together or something. That would be a good time as well. Anything to build the community and brotherhood in the hobby!

CoralN00b

Are all the spots taken? I'd be interested in joining if possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We wanted to keep it at 10 but if another person wants in along with you, I am open to it. Right now we have 10 so we would need yourself and one more.

CoralN00b

I think tonight is too short of a notice for everyone. It looks like it is going to have to be tomorrow night.

CoralN00b

I don't know if this is an option for you at work but you can draft off the app on a phone or tablet. It is actually pretty smooth.