First Event of 2018 Seven Seas Aquatic Life January 27th

goat585

Administrator
I am happy to announce or first event of 2018. We will be meeting at Seven Seas Aquatic Life in Mount Prospect. If you have not had a chance to visit this store it is awesome. Fabio has a great selection of corals and fish. Fabio has some of the biggest fish I have seen in a shop. There will be giveaways for premium members and more. Everyone is welcome to attend the event. More details will be announced closer to event.

The date is Saturday January 27th from 1 to 3pm.

I hope to see you everyone at the event.

BradB

Premium member
Sweet
Can’t wait
Thanks for getting this together..
A great start to a New Year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

conchman

Premium member
I will try, however we are stupid busy at work right now. Working Saturday's is a normal now. Have fun, I will try and make it up there at some point, looks like a cool shop...

goat585

Administrator
we will have some in different locations. It's all based on who is willing to have us out. I drive an hour plus to every event I go to and I find it worth my time.

I joined not long ago just for the sweet stuff to be found in the classifieds but I may have to stop by and see what it’s all about. Seven Seas is my go to store, Fabio and his staff are awesome.

Cubano32

Premium member
Sounds good. I'll reach out a little closer to the event.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Ok thanks by the time it comes around the rock I have in my sump would be about a month of seeding not sure if that's long enough for you or would you want it to seed longer

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
Ok thanks by the time it comes around the rock I have in my sump would be about a month of seeding not sure if that's long enough for you or would you want it to seed longer

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
That should be more than enough time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk