First Event of 2018 Seven Seas Aquatic Life January 27th

Mjl714

Damn can't make it, I'll be in the UP skiing and snowmobiling
Awesome, I just returned from up there, Winchester, Wi. Friend has an awesome log cabin. We went snow shoeing in the Sylvania Wilderness Area of the Ottawa National Forest, BEAUTIFUL!

goat585

Administrator
What type of things are you looking for at Seven Seas? Coral, fish, inverts? Let me know and I can see if Fabio can bring in a special order for us.

Cubano32

Premium member
What type of things are you looking for at Seven Seas? Coral, fish, inverts? Let me know and I can see if Fabio can bring in a special order for us.
I know it's not anything special but I'm looking for a fire shrimp

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Cubano32

Premium member
I need some fish as well any recommendations for a 34g deep blue frag tank..I have 2 flurry clowns and 2 red fire fish would like something the swims around the tank.cause as of now my clowns only stay by corner overflow box and fire fish are always hiding under the rock..so would like something that actually moves around and maybe encourages the other fish to swim about

madjoe

Premium member
I need some fish as well any recommendations for a 34g deep blue frag tank..I have 2 flurry clowns and 2 red fire fish would like something the swims around the tank.cause as of now my clowns only stay by corner overflow box and fire fish are always hiding under the rock..so would like something that actually moves around and maybe encourages the other fish to swim about

What ever u get make sure its not agressive i had fire fish and they did great till i added a fish don’t remember what but they got scared and never came out which ledto there death. Use to love watching them front and center in the tank

Cubano32

Premium member
What ever u get make sure its not agressive i had fire fish and they did great till i added a fish don’t remember what but they got scared and never came out which ledto there death. Use to love watching them front and center in the tank
I would love to watch them as well I had them now for about 2 weeks and prob only seen them 3 or 4 times lol

goat585

Administrator
The raffle for premium members will be held at 1:30pm. You will have up until then to register. We will be giving away a $50 gift certificate to Seven Seas. See us at the Chicago Reefs Table in the shop.

We hope to have a great turnout for this event