First Event of 2018 Seven Seas Aquatic Life January 27th

goat585

Administrator
Sorry correction will do the raffle around 2pm. sorry forgot the event does not start until 1pm.

Also Fabio has offered to get us pizza and drinks so come hungry.

goat585

Administrator
We are here and setup. Seven Sea is offering 15% off all livestock except frags. Most frags are just $10. Just mention Chicago Reefs at checkout.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CienFuegos

Premium member
I need some fish as well any recommendations for a 34g deep blue frag tank..I have 2 flurry clowns and 2 red fire fish would like something the swims around the tank.cause as of now my clowns only stay by corner overflow box and fire fish are always hiding under the rock..so would like something that actually moves around and maybe encourages the other fish to swim about

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I had a melanurus wrasse and he was a great fish, always swimming and got along with the other fish

D_train

Premium member
Sorry this is late. Life gets busy sometimes. I want to thank Tom and Fabio for the Seven Seas Event! I had a good time meeting everybody! Everyone was very friendly. I am very thankful for the raffle that I won. I purchased some green birds nest and 4 for $50 lps. I can’t wait for the next event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk