Grow out

SkunkerX

So what ever happen to this???? I haven't been in a grow out here for almost 10 years. I got my tank back up and running so I'm game for a good zoa or chalice grow out!!!!!!!!!

SkunkerX

Well so far thats 3 all we need it about 17 or so more preferably more so come on peoples lets do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im going to start looking for a nice zoa just in case this takes off......what do you guys think a good price per polyp and

per entry would be?

SkunkerX

Im up for a chalice also... sps would just seem too hard to figure out a winner

chalices and zoas would be much easier to determine a winner as you can count

the zoas and eyes in chalices... what about acans or are they too slow growing?

or maybe blastos?

98silverado

or maybe blastos?
I think a chalice would be a good idea. As much as I think it would be a slow grower for me I’m down.

I think if we keep it to some easier we can get more in for this. Maybe start a new thread to get an accurate count and state rules/price in first post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98silverado

or maybe blastos?
Also should work with one of the club sponsors(if that’s still a thing) or a local shop.

98silverado

What the community on FB about? I’m not on it so sorry if it sounds like a dumb question.
There’s 4 main Facebook groups and seems like a lot of the members from here are active there now. But Facebooks policy about selling coral/fish is so rough that you have to message anyone to get prices. Really annoying in my opinion

xmoji

Eat, Sleep, Reef
There’s 4 main Facebook groups and seems like a lot of the members from here are active there now. But Facebooks policy about selling coral/fish is so rough that you have to message anyone to get prices. Really annoying in my opinion

What are the names of the groups or how do I find them?