guns!

FiReBReTHa

great pics Rick,sounds/looks like a cool event
Bob
LOVE doing them, Keeps my trigger finger busy in between photos and range haha. I am looking forward to next months.

Looks like a blast Rick!

I still have to get that trigger mod for my Shield!. Now that I am carrying I should look into that soon.

Let me know when you are ready! I need to double check latest order, i'm pretty sure I got a couple spares. If your in my neck of the woods you can play with mine or Eva's to help sell yourself on it LOL!

jrpark22000

Premium member
I think I read Glock is releasing a long slide 10mm as well this year.
Not to start a glock "for or against" thread, just not a fan of them. Really was put off by my g29 10mm. I trust my life to my 228 any day, to have it in my favorite caliber would be outstanding. Let's hope they do it right and give it a fully supported chamber. Will hope they put out an extended mag for range day practice though. 8 will go far to quick.

bryman

No worries, I am a Sig guy too. My Sig traditional 1911 is my favorite and trust my life to my 938 for CC.

Gary

I use a Glock 26/27.

I've been considering looking into the Glock 4-. Been really considering the .380. :O

bryman

I had a 26 and loved it but it was too fat for CC (or maybe I am too fat). If you've seen the ballistics on some of the top-end +P .380 loads, you're not missing much by going down in size. However, I am not crazy about the lack of a physical safety on the Glocks if I am going to be shoving it in and out of my pants ;). I feel safer with a 1911 style safety carry in condition 1 especially when I am using a stickyholster without trigger guard or retention mechanism. Super low profile that way.

Gary

I just ordered a Crossbreed, so trigger cover is fine. Not to worried about shooting myself.