How long have you been in the hobby?

fastrc

22 Years, 1 total destruction fire in between, Lost all my fish and tanks, Rebuilt about a year ago and have 300/180/150/125/45/40/30's and a bunch more im not using. I have reef and clown breeders.

newnanoman

About 15 years for me with a 5 year break .... Had a 180 reef for 15 years... lots of work with lots of personal satisfaction... it was a beautiful thing.... however, I started traveling for extended periods of time and ended up needing to get out of the hobby ... I sold my entire setup to a buddy that still has it up and running with success... So now after a 5 year break, I started up with a 29 Nano again ... Time will only tell where I end up in this hobby again.....

saltymike

Almost 4 years now. I have a 75 mixed reef, and a 12 gallon nano but I have huge plans for my basement!

mr_z

22 Years, 1 total destruction fire in between, Lost all my fish and tanks, Rebuilt about a year ago and have 300/180/150/125/45/40/30's and a bunch more im not using. I have reef and clown breeders.
woah woah woah thats a few of them. just imagine the water bill had you filled them all on the same day.

dtrm

freshwater 25+ reading saltwater forums 10 months 75 ds still dry basement sump hope to be running soon

DaveWF

I've done freshwater off and on since I was around 10 years old. I started my saltwater addiction in September, so..... 7 months now :-D

>>>>FIRST POST<<<<<

jeepsdoitall

i have been doing fresh for 13 years now and jumped into salt one year ago my first salt tank was and still is 75 gallon and my quarantine that is 30 gallon acrylic. my fresh water tank is 220gallons

PaPaBear

Had fresh water of and on several years ago. My son actually got me involved in the salt. Set up a 10gal. Nano in July, 55gal. in Nov. now thinking the bigger footprint on a 90gal. would be just right.???? :a36: SOMEBODY STOP ME!!!