Let's see those sunburst nems!!!

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Well since it seems we have a few people with sunburst now... I thought we can all share pictures

These are all pictures of my sunburst! I seen it change so many colors that it's crazy.. Just missing one picture that shows it's been orange also..lol!!

Last edited:

Twitch

Dre that nem is a lemon drop that I gave you. It lost its coloring under my leds put it back under t5's or halide and it may come back to this

this is when I got it.

Here are my current nems I am not sure if they are sunbursts or rainbows they are green base redish middle and bright orange tips

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Mine looks like that right now and it has been under LEDS.. To me it's a sunburst! People that have come over and seen this nem at one point it was FULL yellow with no other colors as pictured above OP pic# 4. This was under T5’s!! A true lemon drop had some patterns on foot or something.. It’s been a awhile since I researched..lol!!

Regardless they are beautiful!!

Tom, send me one and I will tell you if it's a rainbow..lol!!

Mai, looks good!! I like the color patterns

Rich130981

Mine looks like that right now and it has been under LEDS.. To me it's a sunburst! People that have come over and seen this nem at one point it was FULL yellow with no other colors as pictured above OP pic# 4. This was under T5’s!! A true lemon drop had some patterns on foot or something.. It’s been a awhile since I researched..lol!!

Regardless they are beautiful!!

Tom, send me one and I will tell you if it's a rainbow..lol!!

Mai, looks good!! I like the color patterns
I think I did read something that the foot is a different color then most nems.