Let's see those sunburst nems!!!

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Half inferno half flame. Thecoralcollection.net signature nems
You see my patterns on my OP on how many patterns it changes right? Still trying to find more photos of it on my computer.

But I can respect how much You paid for a signature nem..

Last edited:

cet98

here's my Ultra Rare Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Bubble Tip anemone....I got it from someone who got it from someone who got it from Super Sexy Candy Coated Eye Candy Corals. I'm not sure where they are located as it is a secret place somewhere in the Exotic portion of WaterTucky, MI.....so I had to buy it on the black market... :p

:a29:

Rich130981

Do you know what year? Cause it's been around since 2007 and didn't start showing up in IL until 2009.
I thought early 2000's is when the Nem made it to colorado. They were such an eye catching piece because there were no LEDs when they were first introduced. It is just their color. Now with LEDs you can tweak them to bring out color. My gonzo looks more like the cherry coral gonzo pic. Eric got his from me and it looks like the actual gonzo. Funny how lighting can change colors in our tanks. I bet with halides they would look very similar.

Lil BamBam

Premium member
I thought early 2000's is when the Nem made it to colorado. They were such an eye catching piece because there were no LEDs when they were first introduced. It is just their color. Now with LEDs you can tweak them to bring out color. My gonzo looks more like the cherry coral gonzo pic. Eric got his from me and it looks like the actual gonzo. Funny how lighting can change colors in our tanks. I bet with halides they would look very similar.
He became a sponsor on R2R in 2009.. But I'm still researching him..lol! Yeah different spectrums sure do bring awesome colors for this nem!! MH is the best lighting just not cost efficient

Rich130981

He became a sponsor on R2R in 2009.. But I'm still researching him..lol! Yeah different spectrums sure do bring awesome colors for this nem!! MH is the best lighting just not cost efficient
I just spoke with Josh gonzo. He said he did not bring the Nem in. It was introduced by a LFS in Colorado in 2002. He purchased from them and began selling it.

Lil BamBam

Premium member
I just spoke with Josh gonzo. He said he did not bring the Nem in. It was introduced by a LFS in Colorado in 2002. He purchased from them and began selling it.
Cool, getting closer and very interesting things I'm finding. Time to hit the Archives..lol!! It's interesting when LA advertised this but picture has been removed.