Let's see those sunburst nems!!!

Markemark

Might be a Orange Dreamcicle Rainbow
You don't think its a sunburst. I only say that because a camera phone pic comes out the same way plus is has the green streaks in only some of the tentacles, but Dre you are the master of sunburst

Lil BamBam

Premium member
You don't think its a sunburst. I only say that because a camera phone pic comes out the same way plus is has the green streaks in only some of the tentacles, but Dre you are the master of sunburst
No master here just somewhat of a gate keeper for the true creator..lol!! It can be but lineage/sources will have to be presented to the board..lol!! I have seen them in orange under T5’s as shown with his bad picture.

But Cet98 did ID it..lol!

Rich130981

Better pic of my nemView attachment 2337

I have tracked lineage on this back to KI the originator through receipts and verbal confirmation from seller to buyer

Ive seen others with same lineage that look much different.

Lil BamBam

Premium member
I gave up on looking for lineage.. Just funny how everyone claims it came from them or it started there, here, etc.. Don't care anymore!!!

I'm just going to enjoy my sunburst and watch others sell this nem at high prices or name it something else...lol!!

Here is mine eating all the lies..lol

gg1111

Its red with orange turning to yellow with green streaks. Got it at beyond the reef schuamburgh$100 in november. I asked if they had any sunburst bubble tips they said something like this . They had two of them and they looked nice so i bought one! But he was not shure the exact name of the nem.

Tank2379

I gave up on looking for lineage.. Just funny how everyone claims it came from them or it started there, here, etc.. Don't care anymore!!!

I'm just going to enjoy my sunburst and watch others sell this nem at high prices or name it something else...lol!!

Here is mine eating all the lies..lol

Yeah so Yeah So! yeah So... lol