Looking for a few more team members

EyeReef

Hi everyone,
If you guys enjoy this site and would like to get involved please let me know. We are looking for active, helpful, welcoming, fair members that is willing to help this site grow. The goal has been and will continue to be make CR a friendly and informative community. So if you think you can help out with this, please send me a pm. Experience in this hobby is not necessary. Enthusiasm is a must. Thank you all:tea:

Funlad3

I don't have many posts here, but I check in often! I'm here if you need me. If not, I'm still here! :D

Loki047

More than willing to help out. While my experience and focus is fresh water its all mechanical systems.

Plus i assume most of the work os housekeeping

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

EyeReef

Thanks for overwhelming response. Over the next week, Ill put together something together and discuss it with the current mods. Thanks everyone

Catran

I'm very willing to help! Not sure what you need...but I'm game if I'm not working!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mr_z

Ive been here since almost the beginning and im willing to help out a bit with watever I can I'd love to see this site grow big.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Greg

Thanks for the recommendation lol :p
Personally I think cr is fine with the number of mods it has. I think the ones now are doing a good job. There arent many troublemakers here. :)
But another one couldnt hurt as we are getting more and more active members.

EyeReef

Hey everyone,
I am sorry for not getting back to you guys individually because I have received an overwhelming response via pm from a lot of members offering a helping hand. That means a lot to me and it just shows how awesome of a community we have here. But due to poor timing on my part, I will not be able to get the details worked out until next week. I will be traveling to North Caroline in 2 days to take my board exam. Until then, I will talk it over with the current team to work out a plan for the team. Thank you again everyone. Happy reefing