Looking for a few more team members

Greg

I was going to do that also, but we need to let the mods decide on something like that.
You can ask if they would like to be sponsors, and give them mike's contact info.
Us as member should not be making administrative decisions without permission. We can all get in trouble if we start making promises we dont have the authority to make.
Definetly ask though and forward them to CR admins!

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
I think it would be a good idea to see if the LFS's would let folks hang a small (8x10) flyer in their shops with our logo and website address. Wouldn't need to be fancy...

Cubbies

I think it would be a good idea to see if the LFS's would let folks hang a small (8x10) flyer in their shops with our logo and website address. Wouldn't need to be fancy...
Totally agree. I think that would bring alot of members in. You'd be surprised how many of us there are out there and are not on the forums! I've talked to plenty of people at LFSs and that just don't have a forum. I'm up to helping out. Let me know

EyeReef

You guys have my permission. Lets try to get all the LFS involved with this community. We all can benefit from each other

EricTheRed

Cool. I made a word doc with the logo and a summary, which was mostly the info from our home page. I deleted the section that referred to buying/selling since we probably don't want to be seen as competitors to our LFS's. I can't figure out how to attach it to the thread to show everyone so if you'd like a copy shoot me a pm with your email addresss.

Funlad3

Wow, that was a fast manifestation of words! Great job Eric! Shoot me a PM with the second one, please!!!

EricTheRed

Wow, that was a fast manifestation of words! Great job Eric! Shoot me a PM with the second one, please!!!
Hi Funlad, I can't (or don't know how) to send a pm and add a Word document attachment. It will let you attach pictures but not word docs. If you want to pm me with your email address I'll send it that way.

FishBeard

Thanks, let me know if there are any LFS's in your area who might post this for us.
When you pick up that euphyllia, bring me a couple hard copies of the flyers, I'm in several stores in the area pretty frequently, I'm pretty sure most of them wouldn't mind the flyer since its not advertising any retail competition.

EricTheRed

When you pick up that euphyllia, bring me a couple hard copies of the flyers, I'm in several stores in the area pretty frequently, I'm pretty sure most of them wouldn't mind the flyer since its not advertising any retail competition.
Will do! Since tonight is trick or treating, I'll be by tomorrow eve. (I'll call first but it will probably be around 6pm)