More RC drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastrc

How can you be a commercial seller on there if you've never sold anything? I just got kicked for selling commercially on RC. They are so scared of anyone who enjoys this hobby that they want to ruin it for anyone.

fastrc

Thats what im thinking too. Dino sent me a message about somebody there asked me about 2 clownfish and i told them i would only bring them if they were 100% sure they were taking them because i didn't want them to die hauling them up there and then home if they didn't follow through.

fastrc

Im also thinking someone here is there little spy that's asking me about clownfish. I guess if you like something and they have babys don't sell them because your commercial if your fish reproduces and you need to sell them!

soggy pocktets

Appears that I should have considered myself lucky to have been banned from RC a while ago. I know it has already been said, but am SO glad to have found this site and the people on it...

fastrc

If i advertised to sell a bunch of things there i wouldn't say a thing, Only thing ive ever tried to sell didn't even sell, A cucumber and that rabid rabbitfish that i ended up with! lol

ColorMeCorals

Yep thats it I also got kicked off by dino and I never traded or bought or sold a thing on there.I did not even have a web site there. he found i sold some frags on another site. He is the biggest *************
Thats what im thinking too. Dino sent me a message about somebody there asked me about 2 clownfish and i told them i would only bring them if they were 100% sure they were taking them because i didn't want them to die hauling them up there and then home if they didn't follow through.

Smitty

Premium member
Sorry to hear that bro...I've never been a member of their site, but I've heard nothing but horror stories.

scotty

I got banned on my first post cAuse some mod said something completely incorrect /and being the reasearch whore I am posted 3 very relevant articles making him/her look very stupid. If you have an information site that people can't disagree, what's the point?

Stonefish13

There's a reason that I never registered on that site and this just goes to show that they don't love this hobby and the people who enjoy it they just love themselves and want to try to control where people go on the web. I enjoy this site very much and the members on it.

fastrc

Well actually it says my accounts locked and cant post,reply,add anything till they do something. Lets see i want to go to a candy store and look but cant touch (screw that) lol
Scott, are you sure you're banned? It shows you are on-line and are a registered member there.

misenplace101

Makes me wonder??? I don't post a lot on RC.... Will they kick me off cause I'm on this sight? Hmmmmmmmm..... Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fastrc

Only reason i even care of getting on that site is to look for things i can buy in Illinois and Indiana. That will be only thing i miss, I don't care a lot about information forum because that info is a (Google) away from anyone who can type.

Status
Not open for further replies.