More RC drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastrc

I asked them what there logic is to ban people who contribute to the good of there members a banable offense! Told them i wanted a legit answer to why they would ban for no real objective reasoning! Waiting on this answer, Don't think there is anyone there who can answer that question!! lol

scotty

ban will be lifted: never.

hahahaha, I had to deal with idiots like that when we did freebee servers for lineage 2. i mean what is he banning you from? you can still look at the forums not logged in and get whatever menial info you would need to......

dude don't care much more than you are about it, people are leaving there faster and faster for sites like this. I firmly believe you can disagree, even get somewhat hostile and have it resolved before banned forever is used.....

fastrc

Guess i am banned forever, Guess i can't play nice with the little nerdy geeky power hungry children that seem to have authority over others! Sad they want members but disrespect the ones who do the most for them, Go figure! oh well i have friends that text me when they find stuff im looking for.

Greg

With all my heart, I wish the CMAS section of RC to be destroyed.

It WILL go away. They are the ones killing it.

I for one, am never ever going back. I dont see why anyone here would ever post there again.

mr_z

lol the revolution has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its just ridiculous how they are acting like this. i hope this site never goes that way and that the few members we currently have bond together and show them we can be a better online community than they will ever be. :)

mr_z

lol i went to reef central and i put that i was leaving it because i wasnt getting any help and you cant even put the words chicago reefs dot com because it will automatically change to reef central hahahahaahhaha

Greg

There is not going to be a logical reason why you were banned.
There never is.

They know its rediculous, so they will choose not to give a reason.

mr_z

lol yeah we should all sniff out the spy they sent.

banned

You have been banned for the following reason:
banned azzhat

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

fastrc

It really doesn't matter if we kiss *** or if we tell everyone exactly how they are anyone that doesn't suck up to them will be persecuted by them for anything. They are power hungry immature idiots that the owner has let dictate there rules. It's a shame a great site is being run into the ground from trash like this. I really hope the owner of that site wakes up and figures out it is being run into the dirt and restructures the staff there soon. I would not go back to that site until it has a total new staff running it which probably wont happen and it falls to the way side like many other sites that are ran incorrectly by the staff that owners let do it. I will send a formal letter to the owner to address there problem and hope he isn't immature trash like the staff he lets run it at this time. I will lock this thread @ the end of the day because i don't think they deserve any advertising good or bad from us here.

fastrc

boatnut it's not a power thing, it is just one i started and im done dealing with them or anything to do with them. I'm moving us on. I don't lock threads to be a power control freak, im locking it because they don't deserve anything from us here.

1boatnut

boatnut it's not a power thing, it is just one i started and im done dealing with them or anything to do with them. I'm moving us on. I don't lock threads to be a power control freak, im locking it because they don't deserve anything from us here.
I could care less.:cool:
Its your call.
I just have a different viewpoint

Smitty

Premium member
Quite honestly, we've given the staff at RC power over us because we're constantly making it an issue, and constantly thinking about it. Someone over there is laughing at this site because they were able to infiltrate over here and cause disruption...so I agree, go ahead and close this thread, and let us carry on with our happy, stress free, good day. :)

1boatnut

Quite honestly, we've given the staff at RC power over us because we're constantly making it an issue, and constantly thinking about it. :)
And this makes CR different how?

Someone over there is laughing at this site because they were able to infiltrate over here and cause disruption...so I agree, go ahead and close this thread, and let us carry on with our happy, stress free, good day. :)
Smitty,thanks for the chuckle:D
I didn't realize there was a reconnaissance mission happening.:eek:

I'm going to fill all my vehicles and start stocking my basement with canned goods & get all of my cash out of the bank,in preparation.:D

mr_z

These forums still need some sort of moderation or things could get out of control. We want this to be a happy, friendly place! We should move on from RC & talk about happy things. :D
agree but lets not let moderation get out of hand either. we want the site to be a happy local site for everyone to enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.