More RC drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_z

wtf thats so ridiculous. im registered on there i think ive posted only a few times. but i think theyre just jealous that this is a local forum and will grow due to it being local. lets see if i get banned.

P.Olsen

RC is a joke, a dictatorship at best!! If you dont agree with the mods your gone, if you dont agree with long time members (and I use that loosely) your gone, against one of the advertisers your gone and if you want to sell or buy something its a joke..... All advertising no real info!! To all RC members even out of the Chicago area, bail on them and join a forum meant for the hobbiest by the hobbiest!!

1boatnut

That's not the real reason... You are a Mod on this site.
If thats the case it kinda sucks.
I am associated with more boating forums than I can remember,and Mod on 3.
No problems

Thats like Dominicks not allowing you to shop in their store because you work for Jewel

Renegade Reefer

I Agree 100% Rc is a joke, I was banned for having an arguement through pm with a mod.
I really wish I could say what I really want to say (threats included) to a certain Mod/admin but I'd be banned on this site too. So I'll just move on.

Who has the real reason why the word Tenecor is not allowed on their website?
BTW I'm very glad I found this local site.

fastrc

I'm not going to rag on that subject anymore BUT the not allowing business names on a site for members to have access to is bull! They originally said they were a site for members to exchange information has went away with the dictatorship of there so called mods, I think there mods are just bully's that have no life but to be disrespectful to members they see fit not to like. OK now im 100% done with RC. Lets get rolling on issues here. I'm so glad we can be all friends and enjoy each others hobby! HURRAY FOR CHICAGOREEFS!!

fastrc

backstabbing trash!
My new message on RC
You have been banned for the following reason:
Attitude

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

fastrc

here is the attitude there referring too:
I buy things because i just started putting together new tanks because 6 years ago i had a fire that destroyed my house and all contents. I buy because i need things to put together my tanks that i have livestock in. I have NEVER sold anything on RC that was bulk or to make a living off of. I own all the Firestone tire stores here in central Illinois and own a tack shop for horse equipment i sell worldwide. Trust me i don't need to sell anything! I use Reef central to acquire the equipment i use for my personal tanks. I sell the stuff i end up with that i don't need and is in my way. I meant i haven't sold ANYTHING that would give anyone the smallest idea i sell for commercial use period. I think me buying livestock helps all your members on reef central since i could just go and buy what i want online, I enjoy meeting the people that share the same hobby as me and think it is mutual.

fastrc

New message, I guess asking why they banned me for no reason gets you this:
You have been banned for the following reason:
Insulting RC Staff

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Status
Not open for further replies.