my new venture discus well eventually

jrpark22000

Premium member
WC idea for you. Dirty water, no water, 90+% change, all in under 10 minutes. :a42:

[video=youtube;YWMnPZKJWaE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWMnPZKJWaE[/video]

Last edited:
very nice what are the tank dimensions... im looking at doing a 30 long discus/plant tank again on the opposite side of the room from the reef setup :)

madjoe

Premium member
Just kidding only lost one a blue one. The orange face r doing awsome the blue ones r finally eating good lost one but was expected they in the tank some where lol

Might be a little to brite for a discus tank with out any live plants in it. For discus fish, you typically want to provide about 1 to 1.5 watts per gallon of aquarium lighting.That maybe why they look like they are hiding under the drift wood

madjoe

Premium member
Might be a little to brite for a discus tank with out any live plants in it. For discus fish, you typically want to provide about 1 to 1.5 watts per gallon of aquarium lighting.That maybe why they look like they are hiding under the drift wood
Maybe i have a led i built for it just have to hang it been lazy. They all come out and eat out if my hand though. Led is way less bright so they may like it better