New build 120g acrylic..

Rcampos89

you could as long as you keep up the work without slacking haha .. once you slack there will either be too much or too low nutrients and one kind gets F'd up :)
Yea that’s how the game goes. Have to keep em right in the middle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rcampos89

Don’t feel like making new thread so it’ll be posting my floating zoa garden here as well. Water goes in tomorrow.

edin0009

what light are you using on this tank? and did you make this rock? this is going to be awesome zoa garden I can see it already I think few of my zoas would look good in there :)

Rcampos89

what light are you using on this tank? and did you make this rock? this is going to be awesome zoa garden I can see it already I think few of my zoas would look good in there :)
Yessir its a DIY project I been working on for 2 weeks I had this idea for like a year ago and finally decided to make it happen. Dude yea man I need some zoos for it.

Rcampos89

I have a few updates i haven’t posted here in a while. The 120g, the floating zoa garden finally has zoas in it, and the grow out tank is almost ready to go I️ just finished plumbing today.
Will be used as a backup/ grow out system.

Floating zoa tank.

And after months i finally continue the growout system..

Got this stand from a fellow reefer.

Painted the stand and sides of the tank. Order the plumbing and black egg crate. Running same led set up 2 hydra 26/ 2 t5.