New build 120g acrylic..

Rcampos89

In no rush to set this up but started a grow out system. Hoping to have it set up before snow falls lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rcampos89

Had so much fun yesterday at the Harvest Frag swap thanks to those that stopped by to say hi. Already looking forward to the next swap!

Also thanks to [MENTION=3414]xj_matt[/MENTION] you and your pops practically hung out with me all swap haha you guys are awesome !

Deezill

Premium member
So i went over to the Harvest Frag Fest 10/7 and I had a very nice time. I had my family with me the wife two sons and my two nephews. This was an excellent day.
What really made my day was I picked up my first Bubble tip Anemone and I was not to sure at first but he seems to be doing really well in the Deezill Reef 150.
Here are two pics of him one with Gel filter and the other without. I am not a photographer so the pics probably are not that great compared to what I have seen on this site.
However this should give you an idea on what 40 bucks got me. This BTA is gorgeous in my opinion but I could also be just saying that because this is my first one lol. have a look.
View attachment 22494

View attachment 22495

Rcampos89

After taking the frag tank to the Harvest Frag swap I decided it was the perfect time to do what I wanted to do for a few months now. After coming back home while resetting everything up I decided to set up a zoa garden using the same stand I had for the frag tank. I have a really cool idea for it so it'll be posting some pics of this Innovative Marine 30g long. I bought it used over the weekend. Reason for zoas is I'm having a hard time keeping zoa's in the sps tank and I miss zoa's lol reason I got in the hobby years ago. Here's some pics hoping to have it up and running in a 2 weeks.

Sellers pic

Vinegar

Rcampos89

I haven’t posted in a long time but here’s how the tank is doing.

BSA ECLECTUS

JF Alter Ego

Last edited:

Rcampos89

EC Valentina

CB Pink Tip

SC Orange Passion

JF Homewrecker

JF Fox Flame

WWC Terra Red

RC Goblin

RC Silver Surfer Tenuis

WWC Fade To Blue & Xmas Mirabilis

WWC Yoda

WWC Grizzly Adams

JF Purple Polyp Nasuta

RR USA Fruitopia

RC cloud 9

MB WD

Tierra Del Fuego

WWC Pink’ed Up

ASD Sunset Millie

RR Aussie Gold

Rcampos89

Pt.2 enough with Sps lol Shrooms, chalices, and hammers/ frogspawns!

My RC Easter Sunday chalice is killing em

Oblivion

tinman

Yea hopefully i continue to make them both happy. :)

you could as long as you keep up the work without slacking haha .. once you slack there will either be too much or too low nutrients and one kind gets F'd up :)