New Stuff At Aquapros !

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Hey everyone

Lots of new cool stuff is here

Acan frags $25
Bam bam zoas $3 a polyp, lots available
Other real cool aussie zoas and palys here too!
Just fragged up some of dendros, tons of frags and mini colonies.

Thanks for looking

salt0727

some real nice stuff came in, going to have to see with Geno if we have the $ to go sometime soon.

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Thanks guys, lots more new stuff arriving throughout the week. Will be posting more pics on here to keep everyone updated.

mrmadlones

Its not in indiana i just took some pictures for him and posted them up . his address is 500 Pennsylvania Ave., Glen Ellyn, IL 60137

dalbright82

youngreef: he's in glen ellyn IL not Indiana. mrmadlones who put the pics up for aquapros is in indiana. Not sure how much that helps though if you're in chicago!

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Hi youngreef, most of those were sold, have some smaller pieces of blasto in first and third pic left. The purplish/bluish blastos are $10 a head on whats left, one piece with 2 heads and one with 4 left. Lots of other ones not pictures, that came in recently and more coming friday, as well as more rainbow acans and other cool stuff. Thanks!

helitaiwan963

can't wait for pics... i may have to make another trip down there... haha. The clowns i bought from u are doing great and was eating within the hour!

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Thats good, glad you came by. Will be able to post pics more often now that I finally have a computer at the shop, lol.

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Here are just a few

Lots of nice dendros,from $20 for 2-3 heads pieces on plugs. Will have single heads again soon. Large piece shown partially in pic 18+heads is $120. Also some balanophylias(not pictured) available.

Sun corals $25, more arriving tomorrow. This one still here!

Solar and Whip fin wrasses $30

Male Bellus, not shy at all but hes still quick $90

More lyretails keep coming in, $20 each male or female

Dont forget to mention your CR discount!