New Stuff At Aquapros !

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
We now stock Crystal Sea Salt Mix 150Gal boxes, only $28.50. Just began using this salt on one of our systems. We always have the Reef crystals 200g boxes for $45, or tropic marin 200g for $65.

pm, call, email, or text

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
More pics

Lots of Nice SPS Mini colonies.. $32 each for ones shown,

More Blastos

Lots of nice colored ricordeas just arrived. $10each, 2 for $18, 3 for $24

FishBeard

Are you open next Monday 26th? I would love to swing by and check the place out on my day off, hopefully some of those sps colonies are still available!

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Hours tomorrow, friday are 12pm-7:30pm. Saturday normal hours, 11am-5pm, Sunday the 25th might be there for a few hours in the afternoon, so if you want to stop by please call to arrange a time. Regular hours resume Monday the 26th, 12pm-7:30pm. Sunday New Years Day, will also be there for a few hours in the afternoon, may not stay as late as usual so call but we will be there. Thanks everyone.

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
More pics

Flame Tip Bubble Tip anemone, just came in and only one left, $100(clownfish included)

Lots more nice palys and zoas showed up

Remaining Maxi Minis, $20

Australian Punctatus Wrasse, Really nice finnage and color, 3 left $100 each.

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
We are open today, 12pm-730pm, stop by and check out some of our specials..

Rose bubble tip anemones, real nice size, only $30!
Saddleback Clownfish $16
Sexy Shrimp $8 each
More nice Jakarta live rock, fully cured, lots of great coralline coverage, $5.50 /lb.

Will post up some pics later, about a dozen nice sps cultured mini colonies left, two blue milleporas, rose millepora, humilus, and some others, still $32

fredfish13

just got back from aquapros. i think i saw two rbtas and they both looked very nice. thanks again dave for helping me out. home and acclimating frags.
traffic was easy since no one went to work.

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Happy New Years Eve everyone, last day of 2011! here are some of our specials today.. We have tons of new stuff coming in the weeks ahead.

Orange back fairy wrasse $30, Filament flasher wrasses $24 each. Aiptasia-Eating Matted Filefish $20. Hybrid Lubbocks wrasses, lots of orange, very cool, only $24 each. One Pair of harlequin shrimp left, $50. Leopard Wrasses $24. Come check them out

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
They all vary, starting at $60, but they are not mini colonies. The largest in 2nd from top is 10" across. From top to bottom, prices are $90, $150, $80, and $75 from last one. Sorry I should have put prices initially. I will make frags, or smaller mini colonies in about a week.