New Stuff At Aquapros !

Crooks

Sorry to ask for pics but I cant find any pics of Hybrid Lubbocks and dont know what they look like. Which leopard do you have? male or female? any chance I can see a pic of it also? Will you be open Monday?

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Sorry to ask for pics but I cant find any pics of Hybrid Lubbocks and dont know what they look like. Which leopard do you have? male or female? any chance I can see a pic of it also? Will you be open Monday?
Sorry it took so long to get back to you, its hard to get a good pic of the wrasse, but I believe you already saw him today.

Got some other nice bta's,here is one I'd like to share.
This one is $90

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Going to keep this thread going..

Have a few smaller 'mini' colony size pieces 4-5"+ of these acros and a few others. This one, $35. Many more just like it.

We are loaded with nice soft corals, neon green sinularias, neon green neptheas, and others.

Heres a Tyree Toadstool, $25. Some smaller pieces for $20 and one M/L piece $35.

Some other cool stuff here, lots of super nice anemones and other stuff. Orange Spot blenny $20. Tailspot blenny $15.

helitaiwan963

Thanks for the good deal on the dry rock and the spotted mandrin aquapros! Those bta's looks so nice, i was so tempted but i have 2 in my tank already as well as a carpet and sebae...

Do you still have that little chalk bass? If so, what have you been feeding it? Is it taking pellets?

I currently have a resplendent anthias, 2 occcelaris clowns, a court jester goby, a yellow assessor and 3 red spotted cardinals in my 29 gallon. I’m thinking of getting rid of one or both of my clowns and adding the chalk bass. Do you think it will get along with my assessor?

I’ll be back this weekend to take a look at that riddler chalice, the blastos and whatever Daisy and I didn’t see. The anthelia and the lettuce nudi are doing great. The nudi is really weird tough. It got caught in my MP10 and I thought it was dead because the pump had flattened it out and all that was left was a paper thin skin. After I released it and it sunk to the sand, it fluffed right back up and made it’s way to a bright spot to bask. Weird!

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
I do have the little chalk bass still, eating like a piglet- mysis, spectrum pellets, rods food. They are not normally aggressive towards other fish, and assessor will only go after its own kind. I think they would be ok. Both being bass-basslets, they may show some teeth to each other., but wont fight to the death. The one riddler chalice is sold, but I have another colony same size just like it :) Will have some more stuff for you to check out as well, thanks again!

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
There are 4 btas here, 3 flame-tips that came in friday, and one green with purple tips(large one) that Ive had few weeks now. About 6 porcelain crabs still here.

I will hold the chalk bass for you, thanks!

Jep21

There are 4 btas here, 3 flame-tips that came in friday, and one green with purple tips(large one) that Ive had few weeks now. About 6 porcelain crabs still here.
how much are ur btas and your porcelain crabs?

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
All the btas that are here are $75. The more common rose bubble tips are $30, but dont have any right now. Porcelain crabs are $8 each. If it is your first time stopping in please mention chicagoreefs so I can apply the 10% discount.

Jep21

All the btas that are here are $75. The more common rose bubble tips are $30, but dont have any right now. Porcelain crabs are $8 each. If it is your first time stopping in please mention chicagoreefs so I can apply the 10% discount.
thank u very much.. Yup it'll be my first time stopping will def let u guys knw.. hopefully i see u guys this week..

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
I dont have any purple tangs in stock, I have about 6 customers on the waiting list for them. Should have some coming in along with sohals next week. They are usually in the $120+- range depending on size and availability.

Shaun Mack

Hi,

Can I get the Flame Tip Bubble Tip anemone without the clowns ?

Do you still have the Green Bubble Tip ?

I will be in this weekend.

Thank you

FishBeard

Hi,

Thank you
Shaun, if you take that Green BTA with the purple tips, I hope you have a LARGE tank for it. The oral disc is the size of a small dinner plate, no joke. When Dave told me he had 2 of them, i was expecting like baseball size, so I asked him to hold me the larger of the 2, when I got there, I was like whoa, i think ill take the smaller one (that was still pretty large) But regardless, it is a really fricken sweet color morph:

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Hi,

Thank you
Yes I can part the anemone from the clownfish, and yes I do still have the large green bubble tip.