New Stuff At Aquapros !

Shaun Mack

Shaun, if you take that Green BTA with the purple tips, I hope you have a LARGE tank for it. The oral disc is the size of a small dinner plate, no joke. When Dave told me he had 2 of them, i was expecting like baseball size, so I asked him to hold me the larger of the 2, when I got there, I was like whoa, i think ill take the smaller one (that was still pretty large) But regardless, it is a really fricken sweet color morph:

Sounds like it may be to big for my tank but I really won't the flame tip.

Thanks

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Here are a few more things..

Maldivian Midas Blennies are back, $35ea, all are good sized around 2", one larger 3"

Anyone need some velvet nudis, $12 ea, only a few left.

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
For salt currently have-

Reef Crystals 200G boxes- $45ea

Tropic Marin 200g Buckets- $65ea
Tropic Marin Bioactiv 32g mix- $18
Crystal Sea Salt, recently more popular, 150g box is $28.

More Tropic Marin bioactiv buckets this friday, $75.
Seachem salinity salt 225g buckets friday as well, $85
Limited quantities of these, reserve yours today.

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Cherry Charms and Armor Of Gods polyps, good sized mini colonies.

Cherry Charms are $5 per polyp, AOGs are $3 per polyp when sold individually. Fully covered plugs are $40 each, buy one of each and they are $35. Take a look, some AOG plugs are covered with over 20-30+ polyps. Most of the cherry charms are have 10+ polyps. These prices may not last as supplies are limited.

Dave, Set aside the biggest plug of Charmers and I will pick it up with my Chalk Bass and the rest of my coral. :)

I'll be there as early as I can get there Saturday.

Thanks!

Walt

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
You got it!

I took the smallest frag of charmers, and put them under some better lighting, would like to see these under some 14k or LEDs.

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
The charmers are the greens on the left side of first pic, AOGs are on the right. I will set the largest AOGs aside for you.

Thanks for the AOGs, Chalk Bass and the Blasto! The polyps are opening up and the Chalk Bass is already eating and hanging out in the open.

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Thanks guys,

Those chalk bass are great, nice color and really non-aggressive to almost everything unless it can fit in its mouth. But thats pretty much everything in the ocean.

That Midas was one of the largest I have seen. Its finnage, swimming pattern, and great personality make it great fish.

Still pushing for early March opening in the new place, possibly March 1st still.

Thanks again! :)