OT -- Gators Wing Shack - 6/23/12

markitekt

Wifey just reminded me of my buddie's house warming party Saturday. This means I can't go. Sorry to be "that guy"

Herbie

Banned
somebody pm me a cell number so I can text and see if you are there later. I want to go, but I have to eat at rain forest cafe with the fam for my nephew's b-day. (At least they have tanks)

Funlad3

Every time I open this thread, I want some of their Pizza. Oh well, at least I know what I'm having for dinner!

helitaiwan963

this can only be fun if i get to drink some beer too ;) too bad i'm only 19. could go for some stella or summer shandy right now... mmm

FishBeard

this can only be fun if i get to drink some beer too ;) too bad i'm only 19. could go for some stella or summer shandy right now... mmm
They can't kick you out for drinking BEFORE you go to the meetup!

(* this post does not endorse underage drinking. And remember: Don't drink and drive.)

Cubbies

We got a whole crew out here in the burbs. Jay, u are our city boy connection!
Sure do! I didn't want to comment on the thread cause I'm not exactly sure what's going on tonight quite yet. Whow know's I might just run over there tonight if I have nothing to do.

helitaiwan963

They can't kick you out for drinking BEFORE you go to the meetup!

(* this post does not endorse underage drinking. And remember: Don't drink and drive.)
Lmao, at a car show now. Def sounds good in this hot weather... Roasted pig for lunch... mmm... i'll try and make it and get wings tonight ;)

jayjigga

Sure do! I didn't want to comment on the thread cause I'm not exactly sure what's going on tonight quite yet. Whow know's I might just run over there tonight if I have nothing to do.
No need to commit, but text me if you're coming by so the table is big enough. Dre might bring the wifey.

George, you coming?

Lmao, at a car show now. Def sounds good in this hot weather... Roasted pig for lunch... mmm... i'll try and make it and get wings tonight ;)
Hope it happens. Enjoy the show. Pig sounds heavenly.

anicemess

I was gong to go but after going to Ikea in Bolingbrook, then having to go to the one in Schaumburg to get the cords I need for fish tank, I'm too tired to drive back up north....have fun.

FishBeard

This is still starting at 7pm yea? Once I get an answer from Captain Kitty who all he is taking with I can let you know how many seats I need. I should bring the kid with, hes a party animal chick magnet...