OT -- Gators Wing Shack - 6/23/12

jayjigga

This is still starting at 7pm yea? Once I get an answer from Captain Kitty who all he is taking with I can let you know how many seats I need. I should bring the kid with, hes a party animal chick magnet...
7 is still the plan. Bring him! Haha

Count me in :D See everyone soon
Cool. See ya there!

I was gong to but after going to Ikea in Bolingbrook, then having to go to the one in Schaumburg to get the cords I need for fish tank, I'm too tired to drive back up north....have fun.
Ikea is good stuff, but it does wipe you out. Maybe next time.

helitaiwan963

Lol, i'll only reconize dre and you. I don't think i've really met anyone else besides poidog and a few others. no one who posted in this thread anyway

FishBeard

Ok wait, so who all is going then? Anyone that will be there want a free chunk of xenia? Nice big piece of it all coming out of one fat central stalk at the base. Great piece to just set on the sandbed and not worry about spreading.

jayjigga

Lol, I count 8+ but I can't keep coral in the bag. I might end up shooting it and chasing it with vodka...

FishBeard

Yea, this was a great event! Next time, backyard barbeque, put the extra money we save towards high end zoas and palys. ;-)

CoralCompulsion

Yea, this was a great event! Next time, backyard barbeque, put the extra money we save towards high end zoas and palys. ;-)
This is actually a really fun idea. A Wisconsin forum I sponsor does something like this every year. They organize a pig roast and barbecue. Free to supporters, and $10 for all regular members. They even invite a few sponsors for a mini frag swap, who donate something for an auction. It was lots of fun actually, and a great way for everyone to meet and have a good time.