• Post #29 - Bubble Tip Anemone

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Post #39 - Shroom

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sk8elenex92

Premium member
I hope so. I've have that crab for prob 4 years now. The crab puts his claws up when the wrasse comes near it, but I think that the wrasse is more scared of the nem. The crab never allowed the clowns in so they host a frogspawn. I've had the wrasse for about 2 months now. Favorite fish now I just need a borb.

GugsJr

TeamCR
I hope so. I've have that crab for prob 4 years now. The crab puts his claws up when the wrasse comes near it, but I think that the wrasse is more scared of the nem. The crab never allowed the clowns in so they host a frogspawn. I've had the wrasse for about 2 months now. Favorite fish now I just need a borb.
I'd rather have the clowns in my name but he's to small right now for my clown pair.

Cubano32

Premium member
I'd rather have the clowns in my name but he's to small right now for my clown pair.
My flurry clowns won't even move away from my corner overflow box...they only swim in that area won't even go to midway of my tank no clue why..and to top it off my men is on the other side so I'm not even sure the clowns know it's even in the tank

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk