Red Sea 250

Spartanman22

Man that turned out sweet. Man mine looks all green like green slimer lol
Tom’s got some secret sauce in his water. Mine is also more of a lime green but it is looking more yellow everyday, but still nothing like his.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madjoe

Premium member
Tom’s got some secret sauce in his water. Mine is also more of a lime green but it is looking more yellow everyday, but still nothing like his.

Was yours from me too? I can’t remember. Gave pieces to my buddy and it lools like toms too im jealous lol

Spartanman22

Was yours from me too? I can’t remember. Gave pieces to my buddy and it lools like toms too im jealous lol
Ha ya I got mine from you as well. It’s been very slow growing but it has really been coloring up lately. It went through a transition of brown to green to lime green and now yellow-ish.

xmoji

Eat, Sleep, Reef
That WD is crazy! I’ve had mine for almost two years and while the color is there the growth is kinda slow.

rockhead

Nice growth & PE!

Any insights to the things you are doing to get all that PE?
Sorry for the really long reply . I have no answer for the PE besides stable water and good lighting. I think seeing PE means things are going in the right direction. So if you you make any changes keep them small ones and let the tank acclimate.