Sawdonkey’s 210 Build #2

Spartanman22

Hey can you do me a favor and stop posting frags for sale I’ve got enough temptation to upgrade as it is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sawdonkey

Premium member
What was it you didn’t like about the Reefbreeder lights, to much white?
I got them from reefbreeders, but they weren’t refbreeder brand. I forget what they were, but yes, too much white, but more importantly, not enough blue.

I actually like a fairly white tank, probably more white than most. This pic above just looks really blue because iPhone sucks at handling the blue.

I got them from reefbreeders, but they weren’t refbreeder brand. I forget what they were, but yes, too much white, but more importantly, not enough blue.

I actually like a fairly white tank, probably more white than most. This pic above just looks really blue because iPhone sucks at handling the blue.
I'm in the same boat. I prefer my tank to be more natural.

Man looks awesome!. I wish I could keep mine that clean. My tank had been running for 19 yrs and coralline algae is so damm thick. How about a trade?
Keep up the good work man

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Man looks awesome!. I wish I could keep mine that clean. My tank had been running for 19 yrs and coralline algae is so damm thick. How about a trade?
Keep up the good work man
Hey Menard, good to see you’re still around! For some reason, none of my builds have ever been real coraline growers. I get some, but nothing major. I just love a clean look, so I keep my back glass scraped. No secrets....just elbow grease?

I’m not sure what you want to trade, and as you can see, don’t have much room in my tank, but sure! You’re still up on Elston? Let me know....

I think I got icefire echinata from you years ago and granny you called Northern Lights. I lost both of those in my house fire/tank crash a few years ago but would love to get them back.