Sawdonkey’s 210 Build #2

Spartanman22

What is this piece? It’s gorgeous. Tanks looking great! Looks like things are starting to take off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sawdonkey

Premium member

What is this piece? It’s gorgeous. Tanks looking great! Looks like things are starting to take off.

It’s Inland Corals Tropical Punch. That is two years worth of growth. It did nothing forever, and took off recently. Looks pretty similar to Vivid Confetti....I think. I have a frag if that too, but it’s just a frag still and barely encrusted.

Spartanman22

Wow awesome very nice! I’ve been envious of all your FS listings, but my tank has absolutely zero space! Probably negative space considering I’ve got multiple pieces just sitting on the sand.

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Wow awesome very nice! I’ve been envious of all your FS listings, but my tank has absolutely zero space! Probably negative space considering I’ve got multiple pieces just sitting on the sand.

Thanks and I hear you on the negative space thing. I have a few corals with no home. I really like the uncluttered sandbed and somewhat minimal rock work look....but it’s so damn tempting to add more rock sonic an add more coral.

I’ve only been home for two days out of the last 30 or so, so it’s killing me to see how the tank is doing. I have a topoff for my topoff right now. 45 gal brute that pumps into my ATO tank, controlled by my apex. Apex and web cam says all is good.

Mjl714

Thanks and I hear you on the negative space thing. I have a few corals with no home. I really like the uncluttered sandbed and somewhat minimal rock work look....but it’s so damn tempting to add more rock sonic an add more coral.

I’ve only been home for two days out of the last 30 or so, so it’s killing me to see how the tank is doing. I have a topoff for my topoff right now. 45 gal brute that pumps into my ATO tank, controlled by my apex. Apex and web cam says all is good.
That’s great, an ATO for your ATO, wow.

Spartanman22

Quarantining always from home? I don’t know how you’re doing it I’d be paranoid! But fortunately that’s the beauty of modern reef keeping. The technology is great....when it’s working.

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Quarantining always from home? I don’t know how you’re doing it I’d be paranoid! But fortunately that’s the beauty of modern reef keeping. The technology is great....when it’s working.

Yeah, I have a place in the woods/on the lake in WI and I’d rather be stuck there than in my condo in the city. I’m actually super busy with work, so it’s not all that great.

I’ve got a pretty good view of the tank from my web cam and my apex, so I can tell what’s up. Then my neighbor throws in some frozen once or twice a week. I’ve also got Ryan Cunningham stopping by to test and look things over.

I actually came home today because my wife has a dr apt tomorrow (she’s pregnant). I cannot believe the growth over the last few weeks. I’m going to need to sell a couple dozen frags soon.

Lastly, here’s a iPhone shot of the super moon over the lake that I took right off my porch a few nights ago.

xj_matt

Premium member
Yeah, I have a place in the woods/on the lake in WI and I’d rather be stuck there than in my condo in the city. I’m actually super busy with work, so it’s not all that great.

I’ve got a pretty good view of the tank from my web cam and my apex, so I can tell what’s up. Then my neighbor throws in some frozen once or twice a week. I’ve also got Ryan Cunningham stopping by to test and look things over.

I actually came home today because my wife has a dr apt tomorrow (she’s pregnant). I cannot believe the growth over the last few weeks. I’m going to need to sell a couple dozen frags soon.

Lastly, here’s a iPhone shot of the super moon over the lake that I took right off my porch a few nights ago.

Congratulations on the new one coming soon