Sawdonkey’s 210 Build #2

Sawdonkey

Premium member
It’s been a while. I was away more than home in 2020, so my tank wasn’t in its prime. Nothing died, but a lot of stuff was colored down and looking sad.

I’ve been home more or less since the beginning of the year and have been keeping my tank in better shape. Water changes, using NOPOX to get nitrates down, got the calcium reactor dialed, keeping things clean, keeping the skimmer dialed in, etc....The hard work is painting off and things are looking better. I’m going to stay on it and try to get some of my poorly colored colonies to come to life.

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Love Thalassoma wrasses. Between them and triggers (like your picasso), we don't get to see nearly enough of them in reefs. CUCs are overrated anyways.
Ha ha. Yeah, I don’t have any crabs, but I have had some Mexican turbo snails for a long time. I’d love to get a couple harlequin shrimp to take care of my asterina population....but they’d last about two seconds.

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Where will you squeeze those in?!?!?
Well , I got rid of a huge colony a few weeks ago, I added a Little Rock to create some real estate, and I just glued the frags in close to each other. As they grow, I’ll decide what I like and what I don’t, and other colonies will get the boot.