Server Crash & Recovery

Inocense

Finally! I get my fix of Chicago Reefs!.. lol.. Was going through withdrawals!..

VERY nice work EYEREEF!..

We all very much appreciate all that you do and all that you have done over the past couple of days in regards to the crash!

maidia

Team CR
Finally! I get my fix of Chicago Reefs!.. lol.. Was going through withdrawals!..

VERY nice work EYEREEF!..

We all very much appreciate all that you do and all that you have done over the past couple of days in regards to the crash!
Don't ever think withdraw on CR...

Am I the only person who is experiencing this when logging in? When I type in my password on the top of the page, it shows my password in plaintext instead of ********? I've done it in Chrome and I believe Safari and experienced this.

Am I the only person who is experiencing this when logging in? When I type in my password on the top of the page, it shows my password in plaintext instead of ********? I've done it in Chrome and I believe Safari and experienced this.
Same here and lost all P.M. messages & phone #s

oblivionis

A guy at work was supposed to be backing up this database. After it crushed they realized he was just copying the shortcut. There were zero backups and they had to redo everything.

rozdab

I can't get access to the site when I'm on my cell phone either.

If I'm at home it works if I'm connected to wifi but once it kicks into 4g or anything else I just get a white screen when I try to get on Chicagoreefs? Happened the last 2 days?????

Cub21rak

Wow that's crazy! Mine connects from my phone using wifi but when I shut off the wifi it won't connect via 4g