Server Crash & Recovery

EyeReef

Seems like members with ATT are the only ones having problem loading the forum. Anybody with other carriers having an issue?

rmeugene

Premium member
I can view the forum fine on my macbook but it does not display - just blank white page - on my kindle, which uses the same wireless connection as my mac. At work it only displays as a blank white page also. No biggy - just means I have to actually work at work!

EyeReef

Hey Rick, Are you on a wifi connection at work? Have you tried clearing your cache on your kindle?

rmeugene

Premium member
Not on wifi at work. Have cleared my cache both on my kindle and on my work pc. I am sure the work pc has an older version of IE that is being used but before the crash the pages did come up both at work and on my kindle. It truly is no big deal…at home I am usually on my mac but just before going to sleep I usually grab my kindle and see if anything has popped up!

Thanks for all you are doing. I know 1st hand what you are going thru.

rmeugene

Premium member
LAN 10baseT Ethernet. As I mentioned it is an older version of IE - not sure exactly which. Even in the past I would not always see the pics that were part of postings. But now it is a completely blank white page.

ultimatemj

Hmm, Tapatalk is not working for me when I'm away from wifi. I get errors when trying to access via AT&T mobile :(

EyeReef

Hey Guys,
Hopefully the site should be working again on mobile. After being on the phone for hours with ATT and the host and countless emails back and forth with our web tech, I think we were able to solve the issue.

rozdab

Thanks Mike and yes I'm finally able to get on from my AT&T phone again. Yay no more white screen.

Thanks again for all the hours u have put in to get it back up and running.

rmeugene

Premium member
Still not able to access at work or from my kindle on the wireless at work. Off and on issues with the kindle at home on the wireless. Macbook always works at home on the wireless using Safari.