Spartanman22's Fluval M90

Spartanman22

No it’s only my wife and I and we haven’t done any covid disinfecting in the house outside just normal cleaning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anarchy

Whatever happen with all the die off? Hope you figured everything out

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Spartanman22

Whatever happen with all the die off? Hope you figured everything out

Tank was shutdown. I moved to Connecticut for work, and have all the parts of a dream setup, but with a newborn on the way I’m likely going to hold off on setting anything up for the foreseeable future.

anarchy

Tank was shutdown. I moved to Connecticut for work, and have all the parts of a dream setup, but with a newborn on the way I’m likely going to hold off on setting anything up for the foreseeable future.

Sorry to hear about the tank. But congrats on everything else

Sawdonkey

Premium member

Congrats on the move/job. I’ve found that after having a baby is a great time to set up a new tank. They sleep a lot.....so get to plumbing that thing!

Spartanman22

Congrats on the move/job. I’ve found that after having a baby is a great time to set up a new tank. They sleep a lot.....so get to plumbing that thing!
Haha ya all they do is sleep right?!

I’ll be honest it’s been nice not having a tank these past few months. Nothing to stress about. It’s also relaxing know that I have nearly all the equipment ready to go for a dream build. But I’m big on the tank needs to fit in the house and I’m not sure I’ve found a good spot for a tank yet. We shall see. I may just do a simpler AIO fish only setup and keep some cool dwarf angels and lions. Keep it simple, but enough to keep the hobby going.